Cheering Him Up

Next day Pinkie went to the lair . When she got there she saw guys playing video games . She should admit that it was awesome until Mikey hit all of them .                                                   " Wooo !!!! Awesome Mikey !!! "  She yelled                                           " Thanks Pinks , it was easy !!! "  He said and smirk .                        " ( Yay , he call me Pinks!!! )  I see " Pinkie said .                                      " IT'S NOT FAIR !!!! " Raph yelled .  " You were cheating for all this time !!!! " Donnie said .                   " Yes !! " Leo said .                             " Come on guys !!! You say it 'cause no one   can beat me at this game !!! " Mikey said.  
" NO IT'S NOT !!! " Raph yelled at him .                                                     " IT'S TRUE !!!! " Mikey yelled at him too .                                            " U LITTLE!!!!!!!!!!! " Raph yelled and hit Mikey . Tears formed at Mikey's eyes . He got up and run away .                                                 " What's wrong with you guys !!! " Pinkie said and run after Mikey.
"We are idiots...." Leo whispered but his brothers heard him.

Meanwhile with Mikey
  Mikey went to the rooftop and set on the edge. Tears streamed down his face. His brother accused him of cheating at computer game. And it's not just this. It's always been like this. When he wins something they yell at him and say he's just a kid and can't get anything.
"Why they just can't be happy for me! It's just a game!!" He shouted and if there was someone on the street he would quickly caught their attention.
   Suddenly music started to play and Mikey started to sing.

Mikey: I woke up it was 7
I waited til 11
Just to figure out that no one would call
I think I've got a lot of friends
But I don't hear from them
What's another night all alone
When you're spending every day on your own
And here it goes

I'm just a kid
And life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid
I know that it's not fair
Nobody cares 'cause I'm alone
And the world is having more fun than me...tonight

And maybe when the night is dead
I'll crawl into my bed
I'm staring at these four walls again
I'll try to think about the last time
I had a good time
Everyone's got somewhere to go
And they're gonna leave me here on my own
And here it goes

I'm just a kid
And life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid
I know that it's not fair
Nobody cares 'cause I'm alone
And the world is having more fun than me

What the hell is wrong with me
Don't fit in with anybody
How did this happen to me?
Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep
And every night is the worst night ever

I'm just a kid...

I'm just a kid...

I'm just a kid...

I'm just a kid...

I'm just a kid...

I'm just a kid
And life a is a nightmare
I'm just a kid
I know that it's not fair
Nobody cares 'cause I'm alone
And the world is
Nobody wants to be alone in the world

I'm just a kid
And life a is a nightmare
I'm just a kid
I know that it's not fair
Nobody cares 'cause I'm alone
And the world is
Nobody wants to be alone in the world
Nobody cares 'cause I'm alone
And the world is having more fun than me .....tonight
I'm all alone tonight
Nobody cares tonight
'cause I'm just a kid tonight

What he didn't known that for whole this time Pinkie was watching him.
(Poor Mikey!! Why his brothers are so cruel to him?!) She thought.
"Mikey?"
"P-Pinkie?" he asked in shock.
"Can I sit?"
"Oh, yes. O-of course..."
  Pinkie set near. There was a silence between two.
"Mikey, I came here just to tell you that your brothers didn't mean this."
"*sighs* I... I know. Just they always been like this. They were jealous of me for whole time. I know, it seems that there's no reasons being jealous of me but... I was first one who made great friends with April, I got more attention in childhood."
"You just kind to everyone, that's the reason why you have more friends. And even if you think...that you alone...you are not right. You have brothers, April, Casey, Karai, girls and...me..." Pinkie said smiling. Mikey back and felt so safe and that someone actually understand him.
"Thanks Pinks. I'm happy that you are my friend."
"Same here. And you can always lay all your emotions on me."
"Thanks."
   And then they looked at each other.
(I wish I could tell you how I feel.) They both thought, while Mikey not understanding grabbed Pinkie by the hand. They could stare like this forever but Raph's cough brought them to reality. Mikey let go of Pinkie's hand and turned to Raph looking annoyed.
"What?" Mikey asked Raph harshly. Then he saw his other two brothers.
"Mikey, we are so sorry, we just were jealous of you. I know that we didn't deserve this but please, give us a chance, we will be better brothers next time." Leo said and Donnie and Raph nodded.
"I'm not mad."
TMNT belongs to Nickelodeon
MLP EG belongs to Hasbro
Song is 'I'm just a kid' by Simple Plan.