Hang out

Same night .                                                                                                                                                                                  Sunset and April were on their way home . While walking they were talking .                                       " So Raph call you and asked to hang out with him ? " April asked                                                                 " Actually I...I  call him and asked him to hang out . I thought it'll be good idea 'cause , Casey said that I should know him better so ..." Sunset said but got cut of April giggle .                                       "*giggle* I understand but can you tell me more about it ."  April said but then they came to Sunset house .                                                                                                                                                                          " I want to tell you about that but I want to... sleep so let's talk later , ok ? " Sunset said nervoice and April wanted to argue with her but she desited to go home . "  Goodbye !!! "  Sunset  shout.                                                                                                                                                                                                           " Bye ? " April said and thought  ' What the hell is wrong with her ?'  And so she went home .             Meanwhile with Sunset     

  She walked in her room and close it . She set on her chair near window and stared . She thought about what hapend with her and Raph .                                                                                                                         ~flashback~ 

Same night , Sunset was sitting at the rooftop and thinking about what hurt her ... not past now . She knew that girls forgived her and she'll never be that heartless monster again . Everyone new that she changed but ... in Equestria still two pepole  who didn't knew about that . Reather ponies . It was her parents . After Everfree camp she wanted to write prinsses Twilight and if she have time to tell her parents that she is changed . When she finaly desited to do this , suddenly she thought that it won't be a good idea . She felt guilty after she yelled at her parents before she left Equestria . She took a picture that she draw in Equestria . There were castle of princess Celestia and her parents.                                                                                                                                                    " Mom...Dad...I'm so sorry I wish I could turn back time and not yell at you !!! I wish we could be together now !!!!! " and start cry . Suddenly strange noize behinde her back .                                         " Sunset? What happened ? " It was Raph .                                                                                                                 " *fake smile * R-Raph? Oh it's nothing . "                                                                                                                 "*sigh* You bad at hiding your emotions , so what happened ? " He said as he sat near her .             " *sigh* It's just... my parents . I did wrong thing to them before I leaved Equstria . And... " Raph cut her words .                                                                                                                                                                          " You miss them ? "  He saw tears in her eyes .                                                                                                          " *crying* YES!!!!! SO MUCH !!! "                                                                                                                                      (Wow ... poor Sunset )  Raph thought and without thinking he huged her tight and she cried on his shoulder .                                                                                                                                                                             " The worst part I'm scared that they didn't forgive me. Even when I'm with my friends I'm feeling lonley without them!!! "                                                                                                                                      " *gasp* Don't even think about that !!! Of cores they forgive you !! And they miss you too . "   She looked at Raph .                                                                                                                                                                " R-r-really ? " She said                                                                                                                                                        "  Yes!! And belive me you're not alone , you have your friends with you !!" he lightly touched er chin . " I'm with you."  Sunset blush. Suddenly misic start play and Raph start sing .                                 Raph : Slowly fading away                                                                                                                                                               You're lost and so afraid                                                                                                                                                     Where is hope in a world  so coold                                                                                                                                 Looking for a distant light                                                                                                                                                  Someone who can save a life                                                                                                                                            You're living in fear that no one will hear your cry                                                                                                  Can you save me now ?                                                                                                                                                        I am with you                                                                                                                                                                           I will care you through it all                                                                                                                                              I won't leave you , I will catch you                                                                                                                                 When you fell like letting go                                                                                                                                               'Cause you're not alone                                                                                                                                                  (Raph right, I'm not alone ) Sunnset thought                                                                                                                Your heart is full of broken memories on                                                                                                                    Just a faiding memory                                                                                                                                                        And everythig's gone , but the ppain carries on                                                                                                        Lost in the rain again                                                                                                                                                            When it will ever end ?                                                                                                                                                        The arms of relief seem so out of reach                                                                                                                       But  I , I am here                                                                                                                                                                     I am with you                                                                                                                                                                          I will carry you through it all                                                                                                                                             I won't leave you , I will catch you                                                                                                                                  When you fell like letting go                                                                                                                                               'Cause you're not alone                                                                                                                                                     And I will be you're hope                                                                                                                                                    When you fell like it's over                                                                                                                                                 And I will pick you up                                                                                                                                                             When your whole world shatters                                                                                                                                   And when you're finnaly in my arms                                                                                                                           Look up and see , love has a face                                                                                                                                       I am with you                                                                                                                                                                           I will carry you through it all                                                                                                                                            'Cause your not alone                                                                                                                                                     He finished. Sunset stared at him with warm smile .                                                                                            " You feel better ? " He asked Sunset                                                                                                                            " Much . Thanks "  Sunset said . They stared into each other eyes .                                                                  ~end of flashback~                                                                                                                                                               Sunset stared at window.                                                                                                                                                       " Why do I feel this way around him ? "

TMNT belongs to   Nikelodeon                                                                                                                                          MLP belongs to Hasbro