You can come to me

Three days paset after girls met turtelse . After school they went to the lair . Raph and Leo were training ,  Mikey was playing videogames and Donnie was working on some machine .          " Hey guys !! How are you ? "  Rarity asked                                     " Hi girls , сool" they said exepet Donnie who didn't noticed that they came . He was to busy . Rarity walked to him .                    " Hi Donnie . What are you doing ? " Rarity asked                                 ( She realy that stupid , that she didn't see that he's working ?! ) April thought                                    " Ohh ...Hi Rarity , I'm just working , nothing special . " Donnie said looking at Rarity . He staered at her and connected the wrong wires . Machine started to move towards Mikey and hit him                                        " Mikey !!!!" Pinkie cried " Donnie stop it !!!"                                           " I can't only if I can get closer to him and brake this wires !!" Donnie shout and point to machine back .  Then the machine move towards Raph and Leo . They tride to brake wires but in the end they got hit by machine .                                                                                                    " Raph/Leo !!!" Twilight and Sunset cried and run to them . Twilight helped  Leo get up , and Sunset  helped Raph get up . Then machine move towards Appejack but she didn't scared . She picked up machine with her supperstraight and broke wires.   (Wow, she's very strong !) Casey thought                                              " Everyone ok ? " Karai asked          " Yes . " Everyone said                    " You Fool , it' because of you !! Donnie was distracted and connected the wrong wires because of your stupid qestion !!You are Stupid!! " April yelled at Rarity what made Rarity cry . She start to whipe her tears and run away .                                         " Rarity!!Aipril you...you're...ugh!!" Donnie said and run after her .              Everyone glared at April .       With Rarity . At the rooftop         " *crying* Why she is so rude to me?What's her problem with me !" Rarity said                           "Rarity , there you are !!" Donni   " Oh ....hi Donnie " She whipe  her ters and tried to make a fake smile . He set next to her .               " Sorry , for April . I-I don't know wha's goten into her . And you know it's not your fault . " Donnie said                                       " Oh everything is fine Donnie . It's ...It's just ....thing that i feared the most happend !" She said and made qestion on Donnies face . " Well everyone at CHS thought that I just betufull girl that not smart . Some girls at my old school said the same thing that April said...That I'm STUPID!!" She said and start cry again .                                                " You know , girls that said that just jelouse of you !! I think you're pretty smart " He said as he lightly touched her face and wiped her tears.                                  "Thanks Donnie, you know it will sound crazy but I think .... I can come to you when I need it .Am I right " Rarity said and blush.          "*blush* You know I feel the same too! "
Than music start to play and Rarity start sing.

"Wow Donnie!!! You have amaizing voice! !" Rarity said         "And you have the most beautiful voice that I ever heard! "   Donnie said.  After that they walked back to the lair.                                            To be Counted ...                                MLP belongs to Hasbro
TMNT belongs to Nickelodeon