First Crush

Girls had a band  practise . But five of them were very distracted and flew into the cloudse .More precisely , Twilight , Rarity , Pinkie , Sunnset and Applejack were distracted . You can heard it from their singing .

  "Girls, what happened?! I talked with one guy in club and he agree to let us sing today at his club but you too distracted!! How we will we play if you still be like that?!" Rainbow shout. Fluttershy put her hand on her shoulder, trying to clam down here best friend.                                "Rainbow don't be so rude but real  girls what happened ? I  can understand why Rarity, Twilight and Pinkie distracted because it happened sometimes but Aj, Sunnset what happened to you? " Fluttershy asked but saw that all girls blush and understand answer. Rainbow saw it too.          "Ohhh you girls fall in love!!!"   Rainbow said                                     " I won't argue 'cause I have a crush on Mike "Pinkie said and blush.                                                  "OK . I have a little crush on Leo " Twilight said and blush harder .  "And I am on Donie "Rarity blush " I... maybe I have a crush on Raphael but I  ... I'm not sure. " Sunset said nervously .                    "Applejack and Casey  ..." Rainbow said smirking. (oh I can mess with her again about it ) she thought           "What? Me and Casey just friends! And I was distracted because my little sister will have a birthday next week and I still didn't know what present I will do to her!!! In fact I'm  not that  kind of girl who can  fall in love with guy at first look ." Rainbow Dash looked at her with ' Nice try but you are bad liar !' and smirk again . Applejack saw her look and turn away from them. Then practice ended and girls wanted to go for a shopping .                                        "Girls sorry but I promise to Casey that I will hang out with him after our practice." Aj said. Rainbow looked at her with smile ." Rainbow stop looking at me that way!! It's just friend hang out! Nothing more! " she said and leave them.                                  Applejack  was at park and waiting for Casey. (But maybe they right? In fact how can I know that I haven't got a crush on him? I haven't got a crush on someone else before!) . Suddenly she bumped into someone. It was man with purple tato of dragon.   "Oh I am sorry mister I didn't saw you. I was little distracted!" She said as he gave her a  hand.    "That's alright !" He helped her up. "But honey, for me it's more interesting to know -"   He was interrupted by Casey.                      "AJ!!!" He said but then he saw Hun with her and ran as fast as he could.                                             "Oh Casey! Long time no see! "Hun said as he smirked and pull Applejack closer by her  waist. Aj tried her best to punch him but she don't want to show  her superstraigh when around was to many people so her tries was without results. Casey ran closer and  punch his arm with hokey stick.  Hun let her go.                       "Fine. But I will have my revench hokey boy! " he said and go away. "Aj he hurt you? "Casey asked with  worry in his eyes.                   "Thanks to you, no.  Casey I'm so happy that you come in time. Thank you!" She said " But who he is? "                                                " He is  a leader of gang street thieves named Purple Dragons. That's good that he didn't hurt you. "                                                    They steared at each other. Chocolate brown eyes were lost in emerald green eyes .                    " H-h-how about we start walk? " Casey said blushing                          "Y-y-y-yes " she said blushing too.            They ended their walk and Casey walked her home . Then he got home he start sing.

To be Counted...
MLP belongs to Hasbro                   TMNT belongs to Nickelodeon