Chapter Two- Young Forever

The song Jeon Jungkook, Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin have been working on for the past month is finally finished. Namjoon has already polished everything that needed polishing using his fancy equipment at home, stitching together the rap verses, the bridge, the chorus, the musical instruments, and everything else into one sick piece with the skills of an expert music producer. All that's left is the choreography.

Taehyung: How about if we move our arms upward like this-

Jimin: I think it's better if we swing them to the left like this instead.

Jimin and Taehyung argued about possible dance steps while Namjoon watched in confusion. Namjoon was a rapper first and foremost, and while he wasn't horrible at dancing, he wasn't as good at it as Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung are.

Jungkook, getting tired of the friendly argument, picked up his guitar from its case and sat on the dusty ground. He started strumming the melody to their new song "We're the Eternal Youth". The song was originally supposed to be a mix of pop, edm and hip-hop, but singing out the words of the song to the sound of the guitar, he found that it was just as good played in acoustic.

Jimin stopped talking and turned to Jungkook, smiling when he heard his friend start singing. He immediately sat across Jungkook. Namjoon and Taehyung followed suit, finding their own spot on either side of Jungkook. All four of the boys started singing.

... we are young and glorious,

we are the eternal youth,

we will conquer the world,

and we will rule it forever,

we will leave our mark,

we will sing our songs,

and everyone will be singing our words,

they will chant our names,

and no one will forget,

the eternal youth,

oh yes we are,

we are young and glorious,

we are the eternal youth,

we will conquer the world,

and we will rule it forever...

Jimin proudly watched Jungkook make up the chord arrangement even as they sang, his fingers sliding along the frets and plucking the strings expertly. Namjoon rapped, the words coming out of his covered mouth in a smooth, blazing flow.

The song ended, and there was a moment of silence... then the boys burst out laughing. Taehyung suddenly jumped up, grabbing his bag and pulling out the object that caught his attention.

Taehyung: Ya check this out!

He pulled out the case of colored markers his sister got him for his birthday.

Taehyung: Kookie give me your guitar.

Jungkook's eyes went wide. Taehyung's mind worked in ways most people would have trouble understanding. No one can guess what he'd be up to next.

Jungkook: Andwae.

Taehyung made a face at him.

Taehyung: Aish give it now. Come on.