Chapter 8:Baekhyun Night Club Punishment

Baekhyun had been secretly freaking out the entire night. He had always tried to be the responsible one, but would easily be peer pressured by Tao into doing things that he knew weren't right. It would tear into him and result in him telling Chanyeol as soon as he saw him, which would anger Tao which led to Tao pushing him into more increasingly delinquent behavior.

Nevertheless Baekhyun was also a master manipulator to anyone except Chanyeol since if he wanted to do something daring he would drop little hints such as him knowing about the nightclub, and that he had an in with the owner. It was easy to act like it was Tao, but Chanyeol could easily see through the diversion that Baekhyun had made for others. Which proved to cause Baekhyun a lot of trouble and pain since Chanyeol would easily be able to tell who was the actual mastermind behind certain events and if it was him the punishment would end up being a lot worse.

This is where Baekhyun was he had purposefully created this entire plan to sneak out, but Tao had to ruin the whole thing by bringing Luhan when Kyungsoo wasn't there throwing the favors of getting his way, and then not wanting to go since according to Tao it was 2 to 1 on staying to leaving. Which was completely nonsensical since Tao should have known they would get in trouble, but who knows with his alcohol and testosterone ridden mind.

Baekhyun sighed and slowly started to accept the painful inevitable that would occur once Chanyeol came through the door. He was surprised that last night when Chanyeol dragged Baekhyun by his ear that he only spanked him 10 times, which he had to admit hurt quite a bit, before he was sent to bed. Which is where he is now looking straight at the door occasionally hearing footsteps outside of the door.

After a few minutes the door to his and Chanyeol's room start to move, then slowly open. That is where he saw Chanyeol, Sehun and Kris. He slowly felt him sink deeper into the bed and pulled the covers over his head in an attempt to protect himself.

"Baekhyun" Chanyeol said in a monotonous tone. Baekhyun throat began to go dry.

He is really angry with me. Is all Baekhyun could think. But tried to hide deeper in the blankets. Suddenly the blankets were torn away and Baekhyun was left their defenseless.

Chanyeol's eyes tried to keep his calm, but anyone could clearly tell that he was angry. Baekhyun saw Chanyeol slowly reach up and grab his hair, then slowly dragged him up painfully so he was sitting down on the bed.

Once Baekhyun was up Chanyeol forced him to look straight into his eyes.

"Whose idea was this fiasco?" Chanyeol said as Baekhyun tried to bring his eyes down so that he wouldn't have to look into Chanyeol's eyes. When he saw this he twisted Baekhyun's hair harder up forcing the eye contact back.

Baekhyun couldn't look straight at Chanyeol and lie, and even if he could it wouldn't have mattered since he had some type of sixth sense that told him when Baekhyun was lying or even withholding something no matter how small.

Baekhyun tried to gulp to be able to get some saliva in his throat but he was nervous. So he slowly opened his mouth and whispered "mine" before he felt Chanyeol let go of his hair and the nervousness grew tenfold. He quickly brought his head down not wanting to see the reaction of the three men.

He quickly heard Chanyeol tsking before hearing him say, "I'll handle him. I'm sure the punishment plan we created will be sufficient for each person for their parts".

"Of course" Sehun said dryly before leaving.

"Ya, I got it" Kris said before walking out.

"Now we have somethings we need to talk about don't we Baekhyun?" Chanyeol said getting even closer to him. Before forcefully grabbing his arm and pulling him over his lap. This part was always the most humiliating as he felt his boxers slowly slide down to his legs.