I go to the other side of my closet and browse through all of my crop tops to see which one would go perfect with my shorts. I browse some more and found my yellow Fila crop top that I haven't even worn yet. I held it up to the shorts to see if it match and it did. A big smile appeared on my face as I skipped happily back inside my room.

I lay my outfit on the bed and did my make up. Not too much though! Never try to out do your make up. (Only if you want to look like a circus clown)
I pop my lips adding a little bit of red lipstick. I put on some nude lipgloss to give the lipstick a darker shade.
I rub my lips together to blend the colors in. I run my fingers through my damp hair. I section out my hair putting on some coconut oil and curling cream to define my curls. I grab my wide tooth comb and combed through my hair making the curls pop.
After I finished my hair I slipped on my outfit spraying on my favorite perfume from Bath and Body Works, black raspberry vanilla .

I put on my big hooped earrings and a diamond chocker. I put on some socks and slipped on my low cut heeled boots. I grabbed my cutomized Louis Valton purse and jacket, while slipping my phone and keys inside my purse.
Before I left I checked myself in the mirror to see if I looked ok.

And lemme tell you I look like a bad bitch ready to snatch someones man

And lemme tell you I look like a bad bitch ready to snatch someones man. I did a few poses in the mirror because of course, I'm feelin myself. I finally go out my room to go tell my mom I'm leaving, but of course she is gone. She probably left for her 3rd shift at the hospital. I don't know how she does it. I go downstairs and turned off the lights before walking out the house. I lock the front door and turned to see Carmen walking up my driveway on her phone.

"Oohh gurl look at you!" I greet her.

She quickly looks up at me and smiles

"Bitch I was about to text you to see if you were ready but cleary you are." she said,
"But look at you!! You look like a whole muthafuckin meal with all the sides" she exclaims spinning me around.

"Sis look at you though. You look like a whole baddie out here boo!" I praised her.

"You know all these niggas bout to be on us all dem bitches bout be mad as hell." she exclaims.