Chapter 3 - Beach

Start from the beginning

"Um..She is 18 but her friends are your age"

"Great!" Oops! "I um...mean that it's great than you have adults with you, sweetie! Go get them, they are maybe worried"

"Oh yeah ok. Can I take a selfie when I come back?" Caitlin asked me smiling.

"You can take more than one, love!" I smiled back.

"Oh my!! Ahh, thank you sooo much Jade! I love you!" Caitlin clapped her hands with excitement.

"I love you too Caitlin! Now, go get your sister and her friends" I hope she's quick. I want to see Perrie. Shut up inner voice! There she is, there she is! Damn her bikini is so hot. Jade stop it! But she's so...And she is legal, oh. Jade, that's not like you! She's coming closer. Why am I nervous? Stop staring. Now!

"Hello girls!" I greeted them with a smile. Perrie's friends are beautiful too but not as beautiful as Perrie. Perrie looks so pretty in that green bikini and her curves, daaamn! She's wet from swimming...She's so sexy like that! Jade, stop! And those lips...Pink and kissable...It's official. Okay, I maybe like Perrie. Oh, sure thing you do miss Thirlwall. Ugh, leave me alone! The girl with the afro said something...What was it? Jade, you are staring!

"Jade? Jaadee?" Caitlin said while moving her hand in frond of my face.

"Yeah? I'm sorry..." I looked at the ground and started playing with my hair.

"Um...Hi, Jade! I like your music, it's nice meeting you" the girl with the afro said.

"Aww, thank you! I'm in love with your hair! What's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Leigh Anne, thanks" I smiled at her and turned to the other girl. She has blonde hair and she's cute. But Perrie is the cutest of them all. Ugh, stop comparing Perrie to everyone!

"Hi! And you are?"

"I'm Katherine. Call me Kat!" she smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Kat and Leigh Anne" I smiled back at Kat and turned to Caitlin.

"Selfie time?" I grinned.

"Selfie time!" she half yelled and Perrie giggled. How cute was that!

"Can we take one first? Because we're leaving" Katherine said pointing at Leigh Anne.

"Sure, no need to ask!"

We took some selfies and they left. I like those kids. They are fun. Caitlin took some selfies as well. And by some I mean that her mobile's memory card is now full. Perrie didn't talk to me and it's killing me! What did I do? She must be shy or I overacted at the Meet and Greet. Ugh...

"Caitlin, can you please bring our stuff here and take a look at them while Jade and I will be talking?" Perrie said and turned to face me. Her eyes met mine. She has the most amazing eyes ever. Wait! She wants us to talk. Alone. Yes! Oh yeah baby! Calm down, Jade.

"Sure" Caitlin said and rushed to where their stuff was.

"Sooo, hey Jade!" Perrie greeted me with a smile. What a perfect smile that was!

"Hello Perrie!" I smiled back and she blushed a little. "Nice bikini! You look se-um...good!" Damn Jade! You would almost tell her that you find her sexy!

"So I look se-good. Thanks Jade, you look se-good too" she said with a smirk. Whaaat. Where did that confidence came from?

"Thank you, I guess" I replied and she started walking towards me. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Do something! My heart is gonna explode!

"Jade, you are zoning out a lot today? What's wrong?" You is wrong. You.

"Well nothing" I said. "It's not like you care anyways" I mumbled. What the hell Jade?

"Excuse me! We need to talk, NOW!" Perrie said grabbing my hand. My stomache is full of butterflies and I can feel sparks. I love that feeling.

"Perrie, I'm sorry! Where are you taking me?"

"Just shut up okay!" she answered angrily. I better shut my mouth. I've done enough!  Why are we going at the parking?  Perrie left my hand and searched for something in her bag...She found her car keys and opened the door.

"Ladies first" she said, pointing me the passenger's seat.

"Uh, okay..."

We're sitting in the car, none of us is talking and you can tell it's awkward. What did she want?

"Jade?" Perrie broke the silence, turning to face me.

"Mhm.."

"Why do you think that I don't care? I-I was going to...Nevermind" she looked down and started crying.

"Perrie, Perrie I'm so sorry! Don't cry please. I-I didn't mean to hurt you"  I rubbed her back with my hand until she stopped.

"J-Jade?"

"What is it?"

"I-I have...I....I like you! I like you, a lot! I'm sorry I didn't call you...I was just so nervous and shocked..." and with that, she burried her face into her hands and started crying again. What! She likes me and I just! Tell her! But...TELL HER! She likes me back, OH MY!

"Perrie, I...It's okay...Perrie stop crying!" I said trying to calm her down...

"Why Jade! You would never like me back! I'm just a fan to your eyes!" What. Is she stupid? I winked at her and GAVE HER MY NUMBER! And she thinks she's just a fan? Well she isn't and...Stop thinking and do something!

"Would I give my phone number to someone who's just a fan to my eyes" I said leaning closer. "You are not just a fan Perrie. I like you too" I whispered in her ear. That went well.

"W-What? Jade, I..."

"Perrie, I met you yesterday and it might sound crazy but...I can't stop thinking about you since the second I saw you...Only the thought of your name brings a smile on face a-and when you...I really wanted you to call me and I was so worried...Uh..Perrie, will you be um... my girlfriend?" I asked and Perrie frowned. Shit, what did I do.