Chapter 9

Waking up next to Dinah could never get old. I love being able to wake up new to to the girl I love. After laying there staring at her got a while I walked into the girls room to check on them. Then I went and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a shirt and got in the shower. I turned on my pandora and turned my volume all the way up.
This is why I love Pandora. I can put it on shuffle and one minute Johnny Cash is playing, the next Nirvana, the next a Demi song, and the next Theory of a deadman. Damn I've been in here forever. I finally turn off the shower and reach out to get a towel and wrap it around me. When I move the curtain and go to step out Dinah is sitting on the counter and she scares the shit out of me.
"Awe I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to scare you. I just heard you singing and it sounded amazing so here I am."
"Whatever my voice sucks"
"No it doesn't baby I love it."
"Hey Dinah? Will you go on a date with me today?"
"Of course baby. Just tell me when and I'll be ready."
"In a hour?"
"Fancy or casual?"
"Casual"
"Alright baby"
And with that she walked off and I was left alone.
An hour later we meet back downstairs.
(But with the converse that match with Eliza's)

(Without the thing around the waist and wearing the matching converse with Dinah)

Damn she looks good.
"You ready to go babe?" Dinah asked after she noticed I was staring.
"Right this way my princess"
-----------------------
Did I mention that since I had lived with the girls I had bought a truck? No? Well I did.

"Right this way my princess"----------------------- Did I mention that since I had lived with the girls I had bought a truck? No? Well I did

Me and Dinah went to a drive in movie and watched some horror movie. I don't remember what it was called but it was scary as shit. It was okay though. I got to lay in the back of my truck snuggled up to my baby and eating all kinds of junk food. Before that I took her shopping, then out to eat. So it was already getting dark by the time we had even gotten to the drive in and by the time we left it was 10 o'clock.
Today had been amazing with Dinah. And tonight was gonna be even better if you know what I mean. Things have been getting kinda heated, like shirts have come off a few times but nothing more than that yet. But I don't know if I'm ready to go all the way yet. I love her but I've never willingly done anything like this. It's still a bad topic. After everything that's gone on in my life I just can't see that as normal yet. I mean I haven't been..... in not gonna use the word........ in a while but I still don't think I'm ready yet.
---------
When we get in the house everyone else was asleep. When we got in the room Dinah had me up against the door kissing me and then put me on the bed. We made out for a while but when she went for my pants I had to stop her. I just couldn't hold my self together. I broke down and wouldn't even let her touch me. I was having an anxiety attack and it was a bad one. It got so bad that Ally had to bring the girls in the room. I didn't want Madison and Kat to see me this way but the three of them were the only things that could calm me down.
I guess when I calmed down I had fallen asleep because I wake up to Kat cuddled into one side, Ally on my other, and Madison laying on top of me. I wiggle out from between the two and lay Madison in Ally's arms and go try to find Dinah. She's sitting on the kitchen counter with a cup of coffee in her hands. She looks exhausted. I walk up to her and she kind of just sits there. "Look I'm sorry for last night I should have never.."
"Baby it's okay. Dinah you never could have known I was gonna react like that. I guess I'm just still not ready after everything that's happened in the past."
"Dinah... you can kiss me ya know."
Her face lit up and she jumped off of the counter and just about tackled me in a hug. And kisses me.
"Hey Dinah? Where'd you sleep last night?"
"Uhm I kinda didn't I was worried about you and I can't go to sleep with out you I tried."
"Aww baby come on we'll go lay down."
Since the girls were still asleep in our bed we wound up on the couch. I restarted The 100 and Dinah fell asleep half on top of me.(like this)

I was 3 episodes in before anyone else ever woke up

Ally walked downstairs with a crying Madison. She handed her off to me and brought me a jar of baby food and a sippy cup of apple juice and Ally went back upstairs. So I sat there for another two episodes feeding and playing with Madison before we finally woke Dinah up.
By this time the other girls were starting to come down stairs.