Chapter 6

"Elinah feels guys!!" I wake up to Mila screaming about some 'Elinah' person. I'm too tired to ask. So I just cuddle closer to Dinah and bury my head in her chest. I'm just now realizing that I'm not in the car anymore I'm on a couch but whatever.
"Babe.... come on we gotta go get stuff for y'all's room. Your gonna have to share a room with one of us or with the girls wherever you want." Dinah said once she had woke me up.
"Yeah okay. Dinah's room." The girls all just laugh as I pick up Madison and Grab Kat's hand as we walk out to the SUV.
----------------------
We had spent almost 5 hours shopping today only stopping when my little girls were getting cranky.
We had gotten a crib/playpen thing for Madison. Sheets for Kats bed and decorations for her room. And we had just walked around the rest of the time and the girls spoiled the three of us. Mila buying the little girls all kinds of bows. Dinah insisting on buying us all clothes and Lauren buying us all leather jackets.
When we got back to the house we set up Madison's crib and put the sheets on Kats bed and they were fast asleep as soon as they touched the beds. Mani put a baby monitor in between the two beds and picked the other one up and we all left the room.
"Dinah? Where's you're room. I'm tired."
"Come on baby. I'm tired too. Night girls."
"Will you help me unpack so I can shower and get ready for bed?" I ask her completely forgetting about my pills and razor folded up in a hoodie.
Luckily I picked up that hoodie and hung it up and she didn't see me slip them into my pocket.
After it was all unpacked I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom to shower.

I walk out after my shower in my Wonder Woman sports bra and batsman leggings and as soon as I stepped out Dinah's jaw dropped

"Like what ya see?"
"Uh...uh..."
"I'm just kidding Dinah but if ya do then take a picture it lasts longer." I winked at her. She just looks down blushing.
I get in the bed beside her.
"Cuddle with me?" I ask in my baby voice.
She doesn't respond just scoots closer to me and puts her arms around my waist and I nuzzles my head in her neck making her giggle.
-------------------
I wake up the next morning to Madison crying through the baby monitor and Kat trying to comfort her. I get up and throw on one of Dinah's hoodies and go get her. I take the girls down to the kitchen where Ally is cooking. Kat gets a plate of pancakes while I grab an apple sauce and a pancake and start feeding Madison. By now everyone but Mila is downstairs including Dinah who is just looking at me.
"Like what you see?"
She doesn't even respond this time only blushes.
"I call captain!" Normani.
"That's my job" Dinah butted in.
"You can't captain your own ship."
We look over and see Lauren staring at all and smiling. When they think no ones looking Lauren goes and grabs Ally's ass and kisses her head.
"I ship it! I call captain of the ship!" Lauren and Ally just glare at me and Dinah and mani look at me confused.
Right about then we heard a thud from upstairs and next thing ya know mila yells
"I'm okay!" And runs downstairs.
"Who ships what and since when is someone other than Dinah the captain of a ship?"
"I ship Alren and mani is the Elinah captain."
Lauren stormed off and Ally blushed and took off after her.
I don't know why they don't just date already. They're really cute together. But oh well.
"Wait Elinah captain? Is Elinah real?" She looked confused
"No Mila it's not." I saw hurt flash across Dinah's eyes.
"Not yet anyway." I got in before Dinah stormed off . She looked content with my answer.
Ally walked back in
"So what do y'all want to do today?"she asked sitting down.
We all just looked at each other.
"We have studio time today. Will just called he wants us there in a hour. Go get ready."
I grab Madison and walk into the girls' room. We all wear jeans white t-shirts and the leather jackets Lauren bought us.
Madison except with a white t shirt and pink converse.