The talk

Katherine's P.O.V
I find out who told Rosa they all did they were all in my house I'm going to make them not to go near my daughter. I vampire speed to the coffee shop Elijah Klaus Rebekah Stefan and Damon looked at me "Everyone leave us" I tell them all of the humans walked out.

I pin Stefan to the wall "You think you could tell Rosa who her father was" I say to him trying not to well kill him. Damon pushed me off him I broke off a chair leg and stabbed him in the gut I then see the originals looking at me. "I'm only going to say this once" I say to them before I put my hands on the table "Stay away from Rosa stay away from my daughter if you go near her I will kill someone you love while you watch then I'll kill you" I say to them.

"She's my daughter Katherine" Elijah told her standing up "She's mine and she doesn't need you in her life you go near her I'll kill the werewolf girl you like so mush" I say to him. I wasn't going to let him go near Rosa "Elijah has a right to see her" Rebekah told me "No I'm her mother and you haven't been in her life and I won't let her be hurt by any of you" I tell them before I vampire speed away.

When I got home Rosa was inside waiting for me I see Nadia as well "Nadia leave me and Rosa alone" I tell her u could tell by the look on her face she didn't want to but I just don't care. I sit down next to my daughter

"Mum why didn't you tell me who was my father and that he was alive" Rosa asked me. I looked at her "I didn't tell you because I didn't want to relive it and I didn't want you to get hurt" i tell her. "I get that Klaus was after you but why didn't you go back after I was born and tell Elijah" Rosa asked me "I did go back" I say to her.

Flashback
Katherine picks up her two year old daughter Rosa she is playing with her mother's hair Katherine was going to see Elijah she had to tell him he had a daughter. Even if he doesn't believe her at less Rosa will know she had tried.

A young woman walked in she was going to look after Rosa she was a witch so she knows what to do. Katherine even told her that if she hurts Rosa or that she is missing one hair that she will kill her for hurting her daughter.

Katherine is now in the woods she knows where Elijah is and the good thing is that he is not with Klaus and that she could talk to him before Klaus found her or worse her daughter. Even though it has only been an hour Katherine missed her daughter she needed to find Rosa's father it's not that she loves him all the feelings she had fir him. Have gone when she turned into a vampire

Elijah was in a little shop he heard that Katerina was here he was going to take her to Klaus she has been good at hiding which' means. She wants to be found this is what Elijah couldn't understand he has to put his feelings for her in a box and leave them there.

Elijah is with this girl he doesn't love her and she doesn't love him but they are friends she works for Klaus Katherine saw them she hide behind a tree she didn't want them to see her. "What about the doppelgänger I want her dead so does Klaus there are people that have seen her with a little one saying it's hers" the girl said

Elijah looked at her "She will be as long as Klaus does it as for the child it's not hers and if it was I will kill it" Elijah didn't mean what he said. He would never hurt a child Katherine didn't know that and when she heard him say that.

Katherine vampire speed home told the young girl to leave Katherine goes into her room and see Rosa sleeping on her bed. Katherine picks up the sleeping two year old and hugs her that was also the day Katherine promised her daughter she won't let anyone hurt her not even her father.

End of flashback

Rosa's P.O.V
After mum told me what happened I could tell she was upset so I hugged her. "It's okay mum I'm okay I won't see him I don't need him in my life I have you" I tell my mother and I hug her again. "Thank you sweetheart" my mother said I just smiled

"I do want Damon in my life though" I tell her "Is that what you want" mum asked me I look at her. "Yes it is" I tell mum she smiles at me I smile back at her "Okay he can be in your life" mum said I hug her she say thank you to her.

Katherine's P.O.V
I had texted Damon and told him what my daughter wanted he was happy she wanted him in her life. I couldn't understand why my daughter liked Damon I mean Stefan is way better. 

I make my way to a coffee shop I walk in Elijah was there I just walked right past him and over to the girl. "You know what I want" I say to her she walked away to go and do some cooking stuff. Elijah walked up to me "What did you say to Rosa she wants nothing to do with me" Elijah asked me I just smirked.

"I told her the truth this may be hard for you to believe Elijah she is the only one that I will never hurt" I tell him he looked at me. I'm not sure what he was thinking and I don't really care he wasn't going to go near my daughter.

A/N
I'm thinking of giving Rosa a love interest who should it be.