Teen choice awards.

Kristens POV.

Today's the teen choice awards.
One of the only carpet events that I feel safe relaxed well not so anxious at. This year it's just me,rob, London and Paris and Athena attending. Rose is flying out to Paris for a shooting with Chanel, she's flying with her manager Vicky who we trust and then tomorrow then in two days she's coming home. Oh and Anna isn't attending as she's not quite comfortable with events, she gets that from me.

"Kristen this way."
"Robs to your right"
"You two make such a lovely couple"

Flashing lights are everywhere and I can feel robs arms around me. It makes me feel a lot safer.

I see the girls up ahead ailing at the cameras. Athena is with Millie bobby brown one of her best friends and the twins are with each other talking to zendaya.

After a lot of interviews and photographs we head inside to the seats. It's going to be a long but fun night especially with my family around me.  Athena is backstage waiting to present and the robs to my left on the table and lomdons on my right with Paris next to her.

After the awards are over and we're at home I take off my heels FINALLY!  And make some coffee for me and a tea for rob. The twins are playing with Cali in the tv and game room. The to is playing liv and maddie but they're playing tea part with their youngest sister.
Robs outside looking over the LA view and the pool.

" hey beautiful" robs says.
"Hi"
"How's the girls?" Rob asks me.
"Fine the twins are playing tea party with Cali , it's adorable"
"Aww , is that my tea?" He says grabbing the mug.
"Yeah"

Soon it turns like 10 pm and calis already in bed and the twins are in London's room.

Oh athenas at her friend Lilia Buckingham's house with Millie bobby brown for a sleep over.

I'm really tired so I head off to bed with a lovely husband waiting for me.