Venus

Cale: http://pre09.deviantart.net/58d4/th/pre/f/2011/155/e/d/jake_the_lake_lion_by_dyb-d3i29ay.jpg

Crystal's POV

My cub is three weeks old now and turns out to be a girl. So I named her Venus and guess what? Nala is now queen of the pride lands beside Simba and they are mates now. She also pregnant and the pride lands are becoming lush again. The herds are starting to return as word of Scar's demise and Simba claiming his birth right spreads.

Nala is looking after Venus for me while I go to the watering hole. As I drink I feel two presence behind me and turn to see. "Cale!" I cheer tackling him to the ground rubbing my head against his as we purr. "I can't believe you're here, I have something important to tell you" I tell him.

"First can I introduce you to my sister?" he asks me.

"Of course" I say getting off him and he sits up.

"This is Akima, Akima this is Crystal" Cale says.

"Lovely to meet the girl who stole my brothers heart" Akima says.

"Where's Kaden" I ask.

"He's dead Crystal, that's an other reason I am here to tell Tama" Cale states.

"She's dead Cale and their cubs are missing" I tell him sadly.

"Their cubs?" he asks shocked.

"Yes, speaking of cubs you need to meet your daughter" I tell him. "Follow me to pride rock" I tell the pair.

"This place is beautiful, from what Cale told me I was expecting a waste land" Akima says.

"It was when Scar ruled, but the rightful king has returned and claimed his throne. Now the pride lands it returning to it's former glory and the herds are returning" I tell her. "The others are out hunting, Simba is out on patrol, so only Nala is here looking after our daughter" I explain to Cale.

"Is that you Crystal?" Nala asks.

"Yes, and I've brought company" I tell her as we enter the den. "Nala I'd like you to meet Cale the father of my cub and his sister Venus" I explain.

"Any friend of Crystal's is welcome here" Nala says. "Venus is hungry" she tells me and I take her place beside my cub. She began to feed straight away as I licked her head gently.

"Cale meet your daughter Venus" I tell him.

"She's perfect" he tells me rubbing my head purring.

"She's so beautiful" Akima says laying down in front of me. "Look she has your eyes Cale" she adds seeing Venus' grey eyes. I smile that is want I liked the most about her. Whenever I looked into them, I remembered Cale.

"I'll go inform the others of our guests" Nala says before leaving the den.

"You know, you could both stay here" I tell them. "We have more then enough room and I would love it if Venus could know both her parents. Besides we could use the help, though Simba won't admit it" I explain.

"That's why I'm here" Akima tells me. "I wanted to join a pride and was bored with rogue life. I keep telling Cale to stay, but he won't listen. It is dangerous out there for a lone rogue lion and he doesn't have our brother anymore" she states. We both looked at Cale who was laying beside me with Venus in between us. She finished feeding and crawled over to him placing her front half on his right front paw.

"See she already loves you" I tell him.

"Fine, but only if it's ok with the king" he relents. Just then Nala appeared with Simba and our mother. Who introduce themselves to Cale and Akima. After some convincing Simba allowed them to stay saying they'd be initiated tomorrow.

When the hunting party return I carry Venus outside and help her do her business. Before going to eat leaving her with Sarabi. Once I had eaten and had an other drink of water. Cale carries Venus back to the den and we form a circle around her. "I'm glad you're staying" I tell him.

"I am glad I came back" he tells me licking my cheek. "Now get some rest" he says and I close my eyes. As I hear the others already falling asleep around us. Everything is finally falling into place and is perfect again. But there is still the threat of Zira and her out landers.

The end

A/N

Picture above of the pride lands rebirth and picture on the external link of Akima. See you in the second story Venus: TLK 2.