The Elephant Graveyard

Crystal's POV

Nala came up with an idea to ditch Zazu after Simba told us he was taking us to an elephant graveyard. It sounded spooky to me, but Nala's idea to ditch Zazu sounded like to much fun. It was awesome singing with the herds, running between the elephants legs, being onto of a pyramid of animals. As we run off I head Zazu call for us before being sat on by a rhino. It was hilarious and we are still laughing as we stop for a breather.

"We lost him" I declare happily.

"I am a genius" Simba states.

"Hey, genius it was my idea" Nala reminds him and I nod my head in agreement.

"Yeah but I pull it off" he tells us.

"With us" Nala and I tell him.

"Oh yeah" he says before pouncing on us and we pin him together.

"Ha, pinned ya" Nala declares triumphantly while I smirk at Simba smugly.

"Hey, let me up" he tells us and we get off him. Nala and I look at each other proudly when Simba pounces on us again. Sending all three of us over a small ledge we roll down it and I pin Simba again with Nala.

"Pinned you again" I declare as Nala giggles happily. Suddenly a gazer went off and we all look up. I notice giant tusks as Nala and I get off of Simba. Who lead us up a hill to a elephant's skull.

"This is it, we made it" Simba tells us going of the one of the tusks. We place our front paws on it and look out over the graveyard saying 'whoa'. "I know right?" Simba says smiling at Nala who smirks back at him.

"We could get in big trouble" Nala says.

"I know" Simba says chuckling.

"I wonder if it's brains are still in there" I say looking at the skull.

"There's only one way to know, let's go check it out" Simba tells us. He starts to lead us to the entrance when Zazu appeared shouting 'halt'. Then said we are way beyond the boundaries of the pride lands. "Look banana beak is scared" Simba states.

"That's mister banana beak to you fuzzy" Zazu says pointing a wing at him. "We need to leave right now, we are all in very real danger" he tells us. Simba says he laugh in the face of danger as he stands in front of the entrance to the skull laughing. But several more insaning laughs over-powered his as he jumps over to us away from the skull. As three hyenas appear, one girl and two boys.

"Well well, Banzai what do we have here?" the female asks one of the boys.

"I don't know Shenzi, what do you think Ed?" Banzai asks the third more crazy looking one. It just lets out several types of laugh, but the hyena seemed to understand it. "Just what I was thinking, a quadruplet of trespassers" Banzai states.

"Quite by accident let me assure you, a simple navigational error" Zazu tells them.

"I know you, you're Mufasa's little stooge" Shenzi says looking at Zazu.

"I madam am the kings major dodo" Zazu corrects her.

"And that would make you..." Banzai says as he circles me and the other two with Ed.

"The future king" Simba declares.

"Do you know what we do to  Kings who step out of their kingdom?" Shenzi asks as she joins the other two hyenas in circling us.

"You can't do anything to him" I mumble.

"Technically they can, we are on their land" Zazu tells me.

"But Zazu, you told me they're nothing but slimy, stupid poachers" Simba whispers.

"Ix-nay on the stu-pida" Zazu tells him.

"Who are you calling stu-pida?" Banzai asks him. We try to leave and Shenzi told us to stay around for dinner. They then start to make jokes about eating us as we sneak away. I ran behind Simba and Nala as I was slower, but still managed to keep up. We soon stop for a breather and Simba says we lost them. But ask them where Zazu was when we heard Zazu's scream and we follow the sound.

We watch him be stuffed into a gazer and be blasted away. Simba had to shout alerting the hyenas to our presences and we were on the run again. When we reach a pile of bones I have trouble and start to fall as Shenzi gets closer. "Nala, Help!" I shout and Simba comes down scratching Shenzi as Nala helps me to the top of the pile. Simba joins us and we continue to run for our lives.

When we reach a dead end we climb an old skeleton and try to jump to a ledge. But the bones break under our combined weight as the hyenas arrive. Simba tries to roar but it is pitiful when suddenly a loud roar is sounded. King Mufasa appeared and fought all three hyenas pinning them. After a short talk they ran for it before he turned to us.

"I thought you were very brave" Nala tells Simba as we follow his father home and I nod my head in agreement. Once we reach the pride lands Mufasa has Zazu take Nala and I home so that he could talk to Simba alone. Once back in the den we were smothered, me more then Nala. Before mum told us it was bed time and we curl up in our usual spot. I fall asleep straight away exhausted from the days events.

A/N

Picture above of Nala and Simba in the elephant graveyard (Crystal is on Nala's other side, but not in picture).