Love is in the Air

"What do you think of this place Cale?" Kaden asks his brother. Cale looks into his brothers green eyes and smiles. They were walking through a beautiful sanctuary where every animal seemed to have a partner.

"It is nice, but there is one thing that could make it better" Cale states. But Kaden wasn't looking at him and was crouching down. Cale does the same asking what was wrong.

"I think I just found the thing that will make this better" Kaden states and Cale follows his line of vision. To see two of the most beautiful lionesses I've ever seen. There was a dark brown one with blue eyes and a tan one with reddish brown eyes laying her head on the dark one's front legs. (Picture of what Crystal and Tama look like [remember Crystal has blue eyes and dark fur]: https://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artists/Tiombe/Art/kulatama.jpg).

"This place is amazing" Tama declares laying her head on Crystal's front paws smiling.

"Yes it is" Crystal agrees smiling and feels like she is being watch. "I think we're being watched" she whispers and Tama lifts her head up. "Let's go to the falls" Crystal suggests as she stretches. Before leading Tama away from who ever was watching them.

"Dibs on the tan one" Kaden tells Cale.

"Good I like the dark one with blue eyes anyway" Cale states. Rafiki is still watching the four lions before going to the herd animals for help. Cale and Kaden start to advance on the females slowly so as not to scare them. "Hey ladies, I'm Cale and this is my brother Kaden" Cale says smiling as the dark one growls lowly.

"I'm Tama and this is my best friend Crystal" Tama introduces herself & friend. "Crystal stop growling, that is not really hospitable" she scolds her friend. So Crystal stops growling, but doesn't take her eyes off of the two rogue lions. However, she can hardly take her eyes off the one with grey eyes Cale.

"So Tama where are you from?" Kaden asks as he rubs against her gently.

"Pride lands" Tama purrs and Crystal rolls her eyes heading for the water. Cale follows and crouches beside her taking a drink also. Their sides brushed each other gently making Crystal tense before relaxing.

"Tama seems to like your brother" Crystal says causally.

"I think she likes him too" Cale says smiling. "So are apart of the pridelanders pride?" he asks.

"Yes I am, I was adopted into it when my parents died" Crystal states. Cale licks her cheek gently as she lets out one tear. She looks at him shocked before smiling snuggling it his side. Rafiki notices both couples cuddling up to each other and decides it was time to act. Both couples look up when the music starts.

"There's a place where the crazy moon
Makes the monkeys sing and the baboons swoon
And the sultry scent of the lotus bloom
Will carry you away
Where the hippos swing from the jungle vines
And the rhino rhumba in a conga line
And the pink flamingoes are intertwined
As the stars come out to play
In Upendi
Where the passionfruit grows sweet
And it's so divine
That you lose your mind
As it sweeps you off your feet
In Upendi
Without a worry or a care
It just takes two
To make it true
Your heart will lead you there" Rafiki sings as the couples float down the river on two large heart shaped leaves.

"Where is it?" Tama asks him.

"No place you don't take with you..." Rafiki tells her making her and Crystal laugh.

"You better watch your step 'cause the path is steep
Better hold your breath cause the water's deep
It's a long way down over Lovers' Leap
But falling's half the fun!" Rafiki sings as they go over a waterfall.

"In Upendi
Where the passionfruit grows sweet
And it's so divine
That you lose your mind
As it sweeps you off your feet
In Upendi
Without a worry or a care
It just takes two
To make it true
Your heart will take you there
You can beat the bush like there's no tomorrow
From Tanganyika to Kilimanjaro
But you'll find Upendi wherever you are
Oh underneath the sun" Rafiki sings as the sun begins to set behind the two couples.

"Upendi-- it means "love", doesn't it?" Crystal asks Tama who shrugs.

"Welcome to Upendi!" Rafiki shouts singing.

"In Upendi
Where the passion fruit grows sweet
And it's so divine
That you lose your mind
As it sweeps you off your feet
In Upendi
Without a worry or a care
It just takes two
To make it true
Your heart will take you there" Rafiki sings as each lion has a passion fruit.

"Upendi!" Tama and Crystal shout together as the boys smile at them.

"Down In Upendi
Way down
In Upendi!
In Upendi!
In Upendi!
In Upendi!
In Upendi!
In Upendi!
In Upendi!
In Upendi!
In Upendi!
In Upendi!" Rafiki sings as the couples go to separate quite spots smiling. All four of them believe that they had found love at last. Let's just say that night there was love and magic in the air. But it could not last forever as they had to return to their separate lives the following morning. It was a long goodbye before the rogues left and Tama went back to pride rock with Crystal. After a bath each to wash away the males scents.

A/N

Picture above of Kaden and picture on the external link of Cale. Video above of the song.