‘You are going to catch a cold,’ she didn’t like that he was still fully clothed.

‘Best you get me out of them then,’ Braeden grinned cheekily.

She fumbled with his buttons, undid the shirt, brushing it away desperate to feel the heat of his skin against hers.  Her fingers were feather light on his face, enticing, arousing.  Smilingly, she removed his trousers.  She admired his appealing nakedness.  His lean muscles, chiseled handsomeness had her gasping, eager to make love to him.

‘I cannot believe you climbed into the bath in those perfectly good Hessians.’

‘I’m not normally so obtuse my lady,’ he gave her an indolent look.  ‘But my wife makes me lose all sensibility sometimes.’

‘Let’s get out of the water,’ she felt it growing cold.

Braeden stepped out and wiped himself.  He wrapped Fallon in a towel and carried her to bed. Gently his palms pressed her shoulders against the bed.  He watched in awe as she burst forth with laughter, it slowly subsided to be replaced by her highly sensual awareness of him.   She was aroused by his mass of weight on her. Groaning, she dared to hurry him, curling her fingers around his erect shaft.

He reached for her, leisurely capturing her mouth again.  A woman’s body was a journey...to be worshipped.  Her soft mouth clung to him, until her lips parted.  Her gentle fingers reached up and traced over his lips.  His mouth became demanding.  Her hands imprisoned him tightly against her bosom.  He had not anticipated the desire that racked through his being.  His loins throbbed...wanting more.  His finger dipped into her entrance...her hips surged skywards. 

The sudden shock as he took her nipple into his mouth sent her bucking against him.    He suckled hard, until her nipple peaked.  She wanted more and pressed her pelvis against his, impatient for his possession.  The sensation pooled desire deep between her thighs.  He kissed the inside of her thighs.  The flick of his tongue parted her thighs, her bottom lifting itself into his caressing mouth, greedily wanting more of him.  His lips tortured the centre of her wanton desire until something exploded inside her and she was quivering. 

She felt her body preparing ... moist, eager, angling to receive him.  Then their naked bodies were over each other, flesh to flesh, skin to skin. He positioned himself between her thighs, and entered her. She cried out.  He moved within her, slowly first, then faster and harder, until she screamed out.  His mouth covered her, swallowing her cry…

 He dipped his head, showered tiny kisses on her soft flesh.  Her arms wrapped around him, burrowing against a solid wall of muscles, every part of her body greedy for his touch.

 ‘No!’ she expelled thinking he was withdrawing.

‘No, he repeated, coming in again.

She watched the contorted muscles on his face, his eyes emblazoned with passion.  His hips moved again, sinking into her one more time.  She nodded, smiled shyly, finally understanding his withdrawal was only temporary, her anticipation heightened with each renewed thrust, as his name was torn from her lips.   

 ‘Braeden,’ she whispered, trembling at his final thrust. Every nerve end inside her, exploding in myriad violent tremors.

Braeden laid over her, his grey eyes gazing at the satiated glow in her sapphire eyes pleasing him satisfactorily.  He wanted to shift his heavy weight off her, but she resisted, holding him tightly.  He smiled; his fingers caressingly brushed her cheeks.

 ‘I cannot believe that you love me,’ she whispered passionately.

‘I cannot believe that you did not know that I do,’ his eyes evidently expressed his love.