PART ONE - Intro + Playlist

"Kinda funny, isn't it? The liar seeking the truth."

Rachel Hale lies a lot. She makes promises, and then breaks them. It's something people have come to expect from her. So when she promised her boyfriend that she would never return to Beacon Hills after it nearly killed her on multiple occasions, naturally, he didn't believe her. Rightfully so, seeing as how less than a year later, she was packing her suitcase. It was only supposed to be to visit Scott and Stiles, and write her name in the library as her brother and sister had done years ago— at least, that's what everyone thought.

All Rachel ever wanted to know is what she was. Now that she knows, all she wants is to find the people who did it.

The Dread Doctors turned her into a monster. Rachel tried to live with it. She really, really tried. She tried to join her sister's pack and be like other born wolves. She tried to create her own pack. She tried to fit into society and go about her life as an ordinary human. But she wasn't ordinary, and she never would be. She didn't belong. She couldn't shift into a wolf, she couldn't make any true supernaturals follow her and she definitely couldn't stop her silver eyes from making an appearance at the most inopportune times.

The Dread Doctors ruined her life, and now, they're going to fix it.

D I S C L A I M E R

hi yeah i don't own teen wolf, just rachel hale & her own individual plot lines thanks

P L A Y L I S T

| I Need My Memory Back • The Glitch Mob, Aja Volkman | Natural • Imagine Dragons | Bad Karma • Ida Maria | Worst Enemy • Emma-Lee | Bones • WENS | Way Down We Go • Kaleo | Somebody That I Used To Know • Gotye, Kimbra | Stay With Me • Diamond Eyes, Christina Grimmie | Bring Me Back To Life • Ht Bristol | Black Out Days • Phantogram | Bad Moon • Hollywood Undead | Trainwreck • Banks | You Got Me • BOXINLION, Lexie | Desire • Meg Myers | Flood on the Floor • Purity Ring | Bowing Out • Neovaii | Darkside • Ty Dolla $ign, Future & Kiiara | Look What You Made Me Do • Taylor Swift |

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

well hello there friends. so we meet again...

it's round three for my favourite little punching bag, and i'm going to warn you right here and now. if you wanted a happy ending for risaac.. you probably aren't going to want to read this. as you probably know, isaac isn't in season five or six, and while i do have plans to include him in this book, don't expect it to be a lot. i'm not saying they won't end up together when all is said and done, but i'm not saying they will, either. i know how rachel's story ends, and who it ends with, but if you want to know, you're gonna have to stick with me no matter what i do - which includes changing all three books to "Teen Wolf" instead of "Lahey."

you started reading a story about a strong independent girl. a flawed, chaotic neutral girl with a short temper, who still can't comprehend algebra.

this is not, has never been, and will never be a love story. this is rachel's story.

don't worry though riles is still never happening

Published: January 8th, 2019.