♡ 19 ♡

Author's Note: Art was, once again, made by me. I'm going to start using my own art in my chapters since I've been making art much more often now.
-----

Mark stood outside the restaurant, holding his phone up to his ear. "You need something, Tom?" He asks as soon as he answered.

"Hey Markimark. Uh, I just wanted to inform you that...," Tom pauses, taking a deep breath. "I was kicked out so I'll be getting my own place since I'm technically an adult now. I was wondering if you wanted to stay with me at my place so you don't have to live in someone's basement or something."

Mark glanced through the windows, seeing Jack's parents talking about something while Jack was poking at his food. "Oh, thanks for the offer, Tommy. Why were you kicked out?"

"I came out to being bi to mom and dad. Since I like Felix and all--"

Mark cut him off. "I KNEW YOU LIKED HIM!" He yells, nearly forgetting he was in public at the moment. He clears his throat. "Uh, I'll call you and tell you my final answer later. I'm in the middle of dinner at the moment."

"Alright. Call me whenever you can," he says.

They said their goodbyes before Mark walked back inside, shoving his phone back into his purse. "Sorry about that. My brother was inviting me to stay at his new place," he informed everyone.

"You're moving out so soon?" Jack's mother asks.

Mark shrugs, sitting down. "I'm not sure yet. I told him I'll give him my final answer later."

Jack grabbed Mark's hand again, missing his gentle grip. He intertwined their fingers per usual. "You can pick, Mark. We don't mind which place you choose," he says.

Mark smiles and nods. He begins to eat his food, which was just delivered.

♡ timeskip or whatever ♡

Mark sighs, walking back into the house with Jack. Jack's parents were already making their way to bed. "I feel like I'm pregnant, but it's with food instead of a baby."

Jack chuckles. "It better be my fookin' child," he playfully says.

Mark dramatically gasps, turning away and puts his hand on Jack's chest. "It's not yours."

Jack pouts. "Whose child is it then?"

"Mine. I'm the mother and the father," Mark laughs.

He smiles. "Let's go to bed," Jack picks Mark up bridal style. He carried him up to his room and sets Mark on the bed.

"Stay with me," Mark begs him.

Jack smiles. He strips his clothes off all the way down to his boxers. "Okay, but I want a beej later."

"Deal."