♡ 10 ♡

This story was written and posted by GayFanboyTrash on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!
------------

Mark came back into the circle. "What did I miss?" He asks.

"You were landed on twice. Once by Jack and once by Bob," Felix tells him. He shifts in his spot, trying to get comfy.

"Oh, okay," Mark says. "Truth for Jack and dare for Bob," he says.

"Who do you like to cuddle the most here?" Jack asks. He smiles at Mark, fixing a loose strand of hair that was in Mark's face.

"You, of course. You don't snore loudly, move a bunch, or breath heavily like everyone else here," Mark says, adding on as he crosses his arms on his chest. "Ethan is good at cuddles too but Tyler already claimed him."

Ethan cheered. "Yay! I'm his second favorite! Fite me, scrubs," he says, lifting up his middle fingers, only to be stopped by Tyler, saying something about how Felix's parents didn't like the symbol and could be kicked out by them.

"Okay, give me my dare, Bobby Boy."

"I dare you to put a dress on," Bob says, as if he's a genius.

"That would be hot to see," Jack grins and looks at Mark.

Mark was still like a statue, a look of horror on his face. The same phrase repeated in his mind: You're a fucking faggot, one who wears girls clothes.

Jack began to worry a bit, shaking Mark by his shoulder. "Marky," he says. "You okay?"

Everyone stared, also getting worried.

A good five minutes passed, Jack trying his best to make Mark look at him or move in any way. "Marky, please."

He takes a deep breath, the rest of his body still frozen. "If I tell you, promise none of you will interrupt until I'm done?"

Everyone agreed and Mark spilled everything out. From when he first wore a dress, to hiding his true self tucked away in bins under his bed, to hoping this day would never come. Nobody interrupted, or made a noise.

Mark finished and only moved his eyes to loom at everyone. Some had looks of sympathy, other were trying to combine all the facts together.

Jack was first to hug him. "It's okay, Marky. We all accept you for who you are. You can wear anything you want that makes you feel comfortable anytime at my house, even outside when we go get food. I don't care if we get weird glances. If anyone says or implies they want to make you the opposite and bring you back to the closet, I'll beat their arses back to where they came from," he says, holding Mark's hands, Jack's thumbs rubbing over his knuckles.

Others began to join, praising Mark and hugging him. First was Felix, then Marzia milliseconds later after him. Soon enough. Everyone hugged Mark tightly.

"I love all you guys so fucking much," Mark cries out, tears falling down his cheeks. He's never felt so accepted and loved this much before. He nuzzles into his friends.