Now since I am nice I will also write about Rydellington's after wedding life and Courtland's as well. So now lay down in your bed eat some candy and enjoy the last part of this story my lovely people.

Well the lovely couple Ellington and Rydel Ratliff had a wonderful sparkly theme wedding because hey why the hell not. Anyways After they got married Rydel and Ellington went to Japan for their honeymoon which they went the same time Rocky and Kyara went to Paris.

Rydel totally loved her honeymoon, why is that well I tell you right now. They went to Disneyworld in Japan which she said was really cool. Next the went to downtown Tokyo and took a lot of pictures just for fun. When they didn't really do anything they had 'cuddled' a lot.

When the lovely couple that is Rydellington came back from their honeymoon Rydel fell pregnant. Here's the funny thing Rydel and Kyara were both pregnant the same time so literally their children would probably share the same birthday.

When the 9 months have flew by Rydel and Ellington had welcome their son Austin Monica Ratliff. The couple and the rest of the family fell in love with him. Since Kyara and Rydel were in the same room they would be talking to each other or taking care of each other's baby. When Ellington held his son Austin for the first time he started crying seeing that Austin will be will be a mommy's boy.

Finally we have the lovely couple Ryland and Courtney Lynch. Unlike all the all the other married couples Ryland and Courtney still decided to take their relationship slow. Let's just say that in the past couple years something happened.

Courtney fell pregnant during Maria's pregnancy. So let's just say Courtney and Ryland Lynch were beyond scared, but happy at the same time.

9 months flew by and Ryland and Courtney had welcomed their son Kyle Moore Lynch. The lovely couple was so excited that Ryland decided to purpose to Courtney after Kyle was born. Of course she said yes.

A year later Courtney and Ryland got married In Colorado in the fall time. However the couple decided not to have a honeymoon, because they rather stay home with their son.

So in the end all of the entire Lynch and Ratliff family lived happily ever after.

The End

A/N Well that's it. This is officially the last chapter. The Squeal to this story will be up later this month. Anyways I am so sorry I haven't posted in the last few weeks. I was so busy at Disney that I totally forgot this story. Also last week I moved back to Iowa so I was getting comfortable again. Anyways again I am so sorry that I haven't posted in awhile and I promise I will Kyara's honor. Just don't throw anything at me okay? Okay. Anyways I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day and labor day. xoxoxo ~ Kyara A.

Since I will be nice to you guys I will post My R5 Meet and Greet Pictures from 2016 and 2017 Plus a couple Of Ryland Pictures. ~Kyara A.