A bloody hero

AN/: I think I'm gonna start putting these at the end of the chappy...... Oh and it's chappy roxas right?!

Tabitha: mhmm it is 8)

David:......

Amanda: may I do the disclaimer?

Gladly

Amanda: no one here owns Zelda

Tabitha pov

We had been walking for about 3 hours now. It was getting dark, and looked like it was about to rain. Looking up, i saw that several dark clouds were forming. -yup..... Definitely rain- Looking back down, I noticed I had fallen behind the group. I frowned and reached down to grab something out of my bag, but stopped. -I haven't taken anything out of this bag since we arrived here....- I wonder what had been in it? Opening it, the first thing I noticed was my journel, or as Amanda liked to call it, my diary.

Making sure I was walking fast enough so I wouldn't lose the group, I silently opened the notebook and read. Considering ive had it since i was 10 years old, there was a lot to read. Skipping a few pages, I came upon a drawing that i had done when I was 12. I had been wanting to draw badly, and had been taking lessons for awhile. Combining that with my Zelda fandom, it had come up with this.

I wouldn't say the drawing was horrible, or great, but somewhere inbetween. The drawing had been of all the links, including shadow, playing out in the fields. Unreal right? I sighed and flipped to the next page, which contained my first fanfiction. Frowning at the page, I quickly read over what I had written. It was sloppy, and contained many errors in grammar and punctuation.

Reading over it a second time, I put the notebook back in my bag. Looking ahead I saw that the group had stopped, and was setting up camp near a cave to save is from getting wet by the rain. I frowned and walked into the cave. I always hated it when we stopped, it meant I had to be... Closer... To everybody else. I don't get along with other people, it's life for me.

Sighing and setting down my sleepingbag and laying down on it, i thought. Moon and sun had disappeared, and I had no idea where they went. Serves them right. They lied about the prophecy. No such thing. The marks on me and Amanda's hands? Timers. Mine had been disappearing little by little, and that's how I knew we were close to Zelda, and how close i was to going home.

Deciding that I wanted to read more of my journel, I reached over to my bag. But my hand only grasped empty air. Frowning, I sat and up and stared at the spot where my bag used to be. -Ok seriously? Who would want to steal my bag?- Tapping my foot impatiently, I looked around the cave, seeing that barely anyone was in it.

Hearing snickering behind me, I turned my head around. "Wha- Ok seriously? Gimme back my journel shadow!" Snatching my journel out of his hands, He gave me a bored look. I glared at him. "You shouldn't go around taking people's things without asking." "What's the fun in that?" He asked, Smirking. I could feel my childish side winning over my serious, anti social one. I turned back around and sat on my sleepingbag, pouting. "I'm telling vio." I muttered, looking at the ground.

He looked at me surprised, then laughed. "Do you really think vio is gonna care? Though he might give me a lecture, but he does that everyday. I'm used to it." He smirked again. -How did this annoying person end up to be my favorite character?- "It was kinda easy to take you bag anyways, you zone out like every minute." Looking up, I frowned at him as he walked to a dark corner of the cave. Far away from me.

"By the way," He looked back, smirking, "That was a nice story you had there." He walked off, disappearing. Blinking with confusion, I opened to the page he had been reading, and facepalmed, hiding the light blush that was appearing on my face. -The little idiot.....- He had read my first romance fanfic, which, unfortunately for me, was centered around him.

Putting the journel back In my bag, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Looking up, I saw Amanda there, trying to hold a laugh in. "I wonder how he knew I had a journel." I growled. Amanda liked away innocently, "Oh I don't know~" I glared and looked away, hearing a giggle from Amanda.

Suddenly, a Flash of thunder came, and it started to rain. Luckly everyone was in the cave. "Looks like the storm started." She said, sitting down beside me. Lightning crackled overheard, followed by more thunder. "Stating the obvious, it looks like a thunderstorm." Amanda nodded, glancing over to red, who was holding onto a annoyed blue out of fright.

"I wonder if we're close to Zelda yet....." I glanced at Amanda. Surely she knew that the tattoos on our hands were timers? I sighed and nodded, deciding not to say anything. Suddenly, a burst of flame swept through the cave, and many shouts could be heard.

"Not you again!" someone shouted. Looking up at the mouth of the cave, I saw a familiar face. It was the one who attacked us in the forest.

It was scourge.