Thoughts, or Feelings?

AN/: I FORGOT TO SAY THIS LAST CHAPPY this story is dedicated to anothernerd and SF-A2 miki :D

Amanda: you and your weird mind...

Oh shut up already

David:don't tell her to shut up!!!

Tabitha:looks like David cares

David:EXCUSE ME I HA-

I DONT OWN ZELDA

-_- Tabitha pov. -_-

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. -can't I just get a break?- I rolled over on the bed i was laying on. Why did am have to make such a big deal about me being secretive? I sighed again and got up. Opening the door to my room, I could hear yelling down the stairs. Walking slowly down them, I peered into the lobby. I frowned seeing nothing. -what was that?- I sighed again. -I must be going crazy.....- I walked over to amandas room and knocked on the door. After no response, I quietly opened it. "anybody home?" I sighed for about the millionth time that day. She wasn't in there. Walking out, I headed to Anna, Chad, and lilys room. I opened the door and saw them sleeping. - they don't deserve to be on this journey... There too young.- each being 11 years of age, the rest of us being 15-17. Closing the door, I went back to my own room. -it's too quiet.... usually Amanda would be fighting with someone, or bothering me....- I frowned and closed my eyes -I worry too much.- "worrying is sometimes a good thing you know." out of surprise, I hit my head on the dash of the bed. "moon.... Could you try not to sneak up on me next time?" he laughed (if that's even possible for a cat) "well it's not" I frowned "how's worrying a good thing? Most of the time it just ends up in trouble." he flicked his tail "well it's shows that you care, for one." i rolled my eyes "if I ever started caring for Amanda, if would be the day when she decides to get the courage and ask tristian out." I stated. moon shrugged his shoulders and curled up on the bed. "She worries about you all the time you know.... You haven't shown what your feeling since you got to this world." I rolled my eyes. So what? It's not like I'm going behind their backs! "why would they think that?" he asked, his eyes glazed. "damn you and your mind reading..." I growled. "language tabitha, language." I huffed and opened the window to the room I was in. Gazing out, I thought. -moon says Amanda cares...... But she's never shown any sign that she does. I wonder how we really became best friends....- I pushed the thought out of my mind. I shouldn't wonder things like that. But considering the fact that I can't even remember how we met.... Pulling a chair over, I sat down and layed my head down on the windowsill and closed my eyes. Drifting out of consciousness, I thought one thing. Were me and Amanda really ever friends at all?

Fin. Chap. 11

AN/: holy shiz I'm actually putting one of these o_o guess its because I'm actually showing people now....... Anyways ANOTHER FRIGGIN FILLER CHAPPY D: I'm stuck DX i need ideas ._.

Amanda: maybe if you weren't so brain dead you would be able to think more

Oh shut up, who asked you? D:<

David:WHEN I AM GOING TO COME BACK?

When I say ._.

Tabitha: I'm now doubting my friendshi-

OKIE SHIPPY END :D

Tabitha: but-

BYE!!!!!!

I dont own Zelda btw o.o