Betrayal of the Heart

AN/: So we're back with WBH! Chapter 7

Amanda: your so friggin dramatic

David: I agree

Oh shut up >:( where's tabitha? At least she's nice to me!

Amanda: shopping

She hates to shop

David: WE DONT OWN ZELDA! ON WITH THE STORY!

But-

Tabitha pov

I sighed. We've been walking for while now. We haven't noticed anything out of order, except for land covered in twilight, which means we're not on a wild goose chase. I glanced over at Amanda, she Barely looked tired, Which isn't surprising. She had three whole pies before we left, and now she's on a sugar rush.

The others looked beat. Melody didn't looked tired, blaze looked ready to fall asleep on his feet, Anna was probably sleepwalking, and Tristan and David looked tired but were still going strong right next to Amanda. I couldnt help but glance at the look on davids face. He looked angry, very angry. Did he have a reason to be angry?

I thought back to a part of the Prophecy, -you cannot trust yor friends. Even the ones who seem most trustworthy will betray you to join the twilight- but David wouldn't betray us, betray Amanda, the one he loved, right? I sighed again. There were like thirty villains and only ten of us. I tried to convince link to pull the four sword, but he only said it would release vaati, the wind sorcerer.

There was another part

Of the prophecy that caught my eye when I thought of vaati. -the wind will guide you on your

Journey- I told link this but he

Only told me te same thing

Vaati is evil blah blah blah. Suddenly there was a explosion, not to far off in the north.

Link drew his sword and ran off without thinking, again. I followed him, Amanda right

Beside me. When we caught up to link we saw him fighting what looked like a twin of him, except this twin had black hair and blood red eyes, and was wearing a black tunic with white sleeves. I tried to remember who he was. -dark link? No he had blue eyes not red and his tunic has purple sleeves. Come on I know this!-

Amanda must have noticed me thinking and whispered in my ear "shadow link!" I nodded, finally remembering. I thought back to the prophecy again, was link really THIS stupid? -listen to the dark and shadow ones when they come to you- it meat dark link and shadow link, der. Amanda must have figured out the same thing cause she was shouting at link.

"LINK! YOUR SO STUPID! DO YOU NOT REMEMBER THE PROPHECY? LISTEN TO THE DARK AND SHADOW ONE WHEN THEY COME TO YOU! YOU IDIOT!". The look on links face was priceless. No one had ever talked to him like that before probably. Shadow was laughing at the look on his light twins face.

He then looked at me and Amanda. "At Least someone has some sense around here." he told her. His face then turned serious. "Guess yall heard of the twilight then?" he asked. I nodded, answering him. I noticed a figure moving behind link, who still looked shocked. I tried to see who, but it was to dark. Amanda had noticed it to and she raised her hand, as if acting on instinct. She flicked her finger and beam of light shot towards to figure.

It hit it's mark, and we could now see clearly who it was. It was David, holding a sharpened knife ready to plunge it in links back. Time seemed to freeze. Amanda warning link, David throwing the knife, me somehow getting behind link in time and catching the knife. Time started to move forward again. Everyone was shocked. David had tried to kill link. I wasn't though, I had seen the twilight in his eyes.

The look on amandas face was utter sadness and betrayal. I looked angrily at David, who looked ready to murder me. "Why dd you stop me tabitha! Don't you see how great the twilight is! We can have control of this world!" he yelled at me. I shook my head "David ruling the

World is not everything! Why are you doing this?" I asked. He didn't answer, he only took out another knife and lunged at

Me. But blonde blur crashed into him.Amanda held him down, and took the knife out of his hands

Davis kicked her off and tried to run off. Amanda held out her hand and a katana with a sun symbol engraved on it appeared. "Im giving you one last chance David, come back to us." David shook his head "I will never go back! This power I have is unbelieveable! I'll never give it up!" Amanda shook her head and I could see she's close to tears.

She quickly raised her katana and plunged it through his chest. David fell to the ground, his eyes glazed with death. Amanda turned around and sat at the base of a tree, and hugged her knees to her chest. I looked at her sadly for a moment, seeing sun head over to comfort her. Looking over to davids body, I saw that it was gone. I shook my head, not wanting to know where it went.

Looking over the hill, I saw shadow and link coming back. When they saw Amanda and the blood, they wanted to know what happened. Moon explained to link, and I explained to shadow. "I see, so your fried went over into the twilight." he said. I nodded and walked off.

-I wish the others would at least try to comfort her... Though I shouldn't talk about them when I haven't done anything myself...- shook my head, dismissing the thoughts. "let's rest here tonight some need it more than others." I said looking over at amanda, who had fell asleep. They nodded. "And link?" I said looking over at the hero. "yeah?" "Your going

To pull the four sword tomorrow whether you like it or not." he sighed, knowing I was right. I saw shadows eyes light up at the mention of the four sword. He

Must be thinking of vio. I tried to remember all of the four swords game.

I knew vio and shadow had been friends in the game and that vio was the only one who trusted him. I sighed, it was to late to be thinking. I went over to lay by Amanda. Moon came and crawled beside me, not saying anything but sharing a look with sun. I closed my eyes and fell into sleep dreaming about three people, one with blonde hair, one with black white and red hair, and another black haired one. Little did I know i was going to meet these people the next day.

End of chapter 7