Will buckles in Coralei and RJ buckles in Theodore. Benji buckles himself in.

"Do you mind driving, babe? My eyes hurt from my contacts and that's why I'm wearing my glasses." RJ says as he kisses Will.

"Sure, babe." Will says with a smile.

"We are on the way! We are heading to the Natural History Museum Los Angeles!" RJ says as he films the kids in the back.

Benji is playing with his Nintendo DS and Coralei is playing with her toys. 

After a forty five minute drive, they are there!

"We are here, guys!" Will says as he parks the car.

"Yay!" Benji and Coralei say in unison.

Once everybody gets out of the car and settled, they walk up to the museum!

"Ooo, look at the garden! Very pretty!" Will says as he pushes the double stroller.

"Flowers!" Coralei says as she giggles.

"Those are pretty flowers! Don't touch them, guys. This is so pretty I love it." RJ says and Will smiles.

Will fixes Theodore's hat and smiles at him.

They walk around the Nature Gardens together. Coralei and Benji hold hands and walk together. RJ takes pictures and Will vlogs the special moment.

"Dinosaurs! Look, Daddy and Papi!" Benji says with a lot of excitement!

"Woah! Let's go see!" RJ says as he holds Coralei in his arms.

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei and Theodore walk into the Dinosaur Hall!

- Dinosaur Hall -