◆ Seventeen ◆

Börja om från början

"Anyway, I think they are fine now."
     Lisa spoke in between everyone.

"Bomyeon habnida. Gyeom!"
      (Look at them. Cute!)
      Chaeyoung giggled with Lisa and Jisoo in her sides.

While they other three boys smiled as they looked at the direction of our hands.

Taehyung didn't react anything and just lended me a seat next to him.

While taking our meals, I could feel Taehyung's left leg bumping my right leg.

He's four dimensional.......
Then on later, while the others are talking to each other, he took it as an opportunity to tease me.

He held my knees.

I pushed his hands and pretended that nothing's happening.

Then he giggled on me.

"Hajiman."
     I commanded creasing my forehead.

"Jeosong habnida."
     He smiled and whispered.

"Mm, before I could forgot. Jennie, your mother called on the phone. She said you're out of reach last night so she called me. She didn't say anything, just to call her after you knew it."
     Jisoo informed.

I was a bit surprised since they haven't called me for weeks...

"What is it now?"
     I thought while picking some beef.
I could feel Taehyung's glances on me.

"Don't stare at me. I don't know the reason, either."
     I wanted to tell Taehyung but I'm too confused to do that.

After the dinner, I went out of the door and called eomma. I went out so that she wouldn't see Taehyung living at the same dorm with us. I'm pretty sure, none in the mansion knows that I knew everything.

I dialed and she answered.
It was a video call, she was with Appa in the office. I saw some papers on their table but what's new is that the papers are only few...it used to be several...

"Eomma, annyeong."
      I spoke first.

"How's life there? You look wealthy but you look paler than the past month."
     She commennted with poker face.

"I'm fine. We're used to keep indoors so I end up being paler."

  I replied.
I love it when she's asking me whenever I'm fine...cause, it happens few times on my life.

"Who are you going to collab then? I believed that YGE sent some group and lend you a dorm for the whole bond with them."
    She suddenly asked.

"Don't ask her, YGE would inform us anyway."
     I heard appa spoke from behind then he showed himself.

"Just remember, keep distance to lower groups. Do your best to stand out and be with those who are influencial."
    Appa reminded me.
And I thought...

"Is it why I need to keep away from Taehyung? Is it why you need to keep lying for three years just to keep the distance between me and Taehyung?"
    I wanted to ask, but I want it personal.

"Do you remember Eun Woo?"
     That was a sudden question from him.

"Ne. Wae?"
   (Yes, why?)
I answered and asked.