Your Girl and Group Chats

Corbyns POV
I take a deep breath and Begin to read.
Dear Corbyn,
Thank You. Thank You for being there for me. Thank You for caring when I thought no one else did.
Can you do me a favor and put me in my coffin dressed in the dress ypu bought me? Its preferred by me I guess.
Also I want the Song Nobody Gotta Know Played before Y'all throw dirt on my coffin. I don't care if you preform it there or just play it from a phone on YouTube.
When I was younger I dreamed of meeting you and the rest of the boys. I never thought I would ever meet you and look at that I ended up moving into the WDW house.
Now this letter sounds like one depressing saga like Twilight or something.
Now you may be wondering why you're missing sweat shirts, joggers, and t shirts. Just for reference they are sitting at the bottom of Zach and I's closet. Also I think Daniels charger is buried down there too along with Jacks toothbrush. So I presume they want their stuff back.
Corbean, thank you for being my last love. I wouldn't want it to be anyone else. And just so you know if you ever asked me to be your girl friend I'd say yes.
Well Corbyn (Corbean) Matthew Besson its been short lived but its been fun. Thanks for everything I'm sorry I had to leave.
Love,
Your Girl forever,
Alex

With shaking hands I set the letter down.
We all slowly disperse to our rooms to think.
My mind wanders to Alex and all the amazing moments we had together.
I'll miss her forever and I'll never forget those sparkling Brown eyes. Her light freckles and her long hair. My brain throws me into a rollar coaster of memories and a melancholy feeling. One thought before I drift off into dreams of Alex where she's happy and most of all I can hold her in my arms Again. The weird thing is it all started with a group chat and a couple of selfies.