Tour and Concerts

Today the boys leave for tour. One year. One year with out them.
"Bye Alex, I'll miss you." Jack says hugging me
"Bye Noodle Hair. See you in a year." I say tearing up
He smiles and then gets in the Van.
"Bye, Marais." I say hugging him
"See ya, Stevenson." Jonah says into my hair
Then its Daniels turn and this is when i can't hold the tears in anymore.
"I'll miss you" I say crying into his shoulder.
"Don't worry, Alex. I'll see you soon" Daniel whispers
Daniel lets go and says one last thing
"See you soon, Stevenson. Dont change"
Then he disappears into the bus.
"Bye Zach, I dont know how I'll go without you for a year." I say with the tears streaming down my face.
"Bye Alex and I'll text you everyday. Don't worry." Zach says hugging me.
Zach gets on the bus and I watch it pull away.
I turn and walk back inside. I look though my pictures of the boys and I.
I land on a picture of Corbyn and I we took a few days after I arrived.
Then I realize Corbyn and I didn't say goodbye. We also didn't apologize to each other. I have to wait a whole year to talk to him now.
I sigh and walk upstairs to Zachs room. I go through my photos and post this on Instagram.

 I go through my photos and post this on Instagram

Alex99- I have Died everyday waiting for you.
100,567 likes 979comments
User25- you seem upset r u okay...😬
iamzacherron- see you soon, Stevenson. Miss u 💜❤
4 months later
I haven't talked to the boys in 3 months We were in touch but it got too hard because of time zones and shows. But I try to block them out. Its hard when I get a text from Daniel or Zach at 3am saying "good morning or goodnight"
Anyway I released 2 more songs one called Missin you and Tears.
A lot of my fans have began to think I'm sad or depressed. Mainly because most of my pictures are black and white. I'm really not. I just miss the WDW boys. I moved out of the house and in with Logan because it was too quiet without the boys being there. Tonight is my first concert and I have Logan, Jake and team 10 all coming out to surprise the crowd.
The time finally comes and we drive to the venue. It starts out with me throwing Merch out to the crowd and then I sing my 3 new songs. I did a cover of Nobody Gotta Know a week or two back and decide to go ahead and sing that. After that the crowd and I jam out to different songs while I throw Merch. Then we put on Its Everyday Bro and Jake and his crew come out.
Team 10 throws Merch and shoots it with their Merch guns at the crowd.
I grin at the crowd and start speaking into the Mic.
"Have you guys ever heard the song... Help Me Help You?"
The crowd screams
"Well what if I told you Logan was here to preform..." I trail off
They scream louder
"Well, I guess that means we have to play the track!"I exclaim
I expect Logan to come out Immediately instead, Daniel jumps onto the stage from the crowd.
After Daniel comes the rest of  the boys and Logan finally comes out.
We go back stage to take a quick break and so i can talk to the boys.
"Oh my god!!!" I exclaim as i hug each of the boys one by one.
I realize Corbyn isn't here but I shake it off.
We talk for a few moments until we're inturpeted by the crowd chanting
"Diss Track, Diss Track!!!"
Jake and Logan share a look and talk for a minute and i guess come to agreement.
Logan will preform his up until the second verse and then Jake will fill in with his.
After they preform the diss tracks I yell into the Mic
"Thank you LA you were amazing! Peace out!!"
I run off stage happy that my first concert was a complete Sucess.
Now for the meet and greet I think
We weren't expecting Why Don't We to show up so the carpet is a little cramped with me Logan team 10 and them all crammed on but we make it work.
Its about 11:30 when the meet and greet ends and we all went back to the WDW house.
I haven't been here for 2months now and it feels a little weird but with all the boys Logan and team 10 the feeling leaves.
We all hang and jam out to music. Around 12:30 am Corbyn rolls in. Our eyes meet and I look down.
What does he want? I think
Corbyns POV
I decide to go back to the house around 12:30 thinking Alex won't be there. Turns out I was wrong.
When our eyes meet she looks down.
I decide to disappear up stairs and wait for the people to leave.
Its all my fault. I called her a Bitch and it ruined everything. I think
I drift off worrying about Alex and how I can repair our friendship.
I wake up to blaring sunlight and turn to roll our of bed.
I end up rolling right into Alex who's still sleeping.
I roll into her so hard she falls right off and onto the floor.
She gets up with a groan and looks at me.
She gives me a look and then walks out of my room and into Daniels.
I sigh and slip into the shower with only one thing on my mind.
Alex.
I get out of the shower and get dressed. On the way out of the my room I peak into Daniel's and see him and Alex in a heated make out session.
That hurt. Alex and I used to be like that but one word  wrecked everything.
I sigh and walk down stairs and eat some food. Jack is already up and eating. We leave LA today around 3 to catch our 5pm flight.
I glance at the clock it reads 10:56 am
Its not too late to fix what Alex and I had. 
I walk upstairs and into Daniels room. The two of them are now swamped in blankets and are watching something on a laptop
"Can I talk to You Alex?" I ask
"Yeah. Go ahead. Talk" she says without looking up.
"I meant alone. Can i talk to you alone?" I sigh
"Fine." She rolls her eyes
Daniel gets up an walks out. As he passes by he whispers don't say anything stupid.

Heyy so guys I can't update for a day or two which is why I added a few chapters today. Sorry for typos.  Anyways, 200+ reads. Thank You!!!💜❤
PEACE OUT SAVAGES
~DARKNIGHT3904
Word Count- 1161