Years later

Sang's Pov

My world has gone silent. Darkness is the only thing I see.

Where's the dam light switch! Ah found it.

After turning on the light in my room I make my way downstairs and into the kitchen.
Sure enough there are my three thirteen year old kids. "Good morning mom"! Natalia says cheerfully. "Mph, this was supposed to be a surprise" Opal pouts. "Mom can you make us some pancakes"? Styx asks sleepily.

"I thought we were going to make pancakes"? Natalia turns to Opal who's still pouting. "We were but I guess not". Styx walks over to the already set table and sits down.
------------------
-A-
The family sat down and ate their breakfast silently. "Hey mom can we go somewhere today"? Sang looked at her eldest child (by three minutes) Opal. "Sure why not. We can go to the beach since it's nice". Opal nodded and collected the empty plates.

"Do we have any left over food from aunt Jessica"? Styx asked. Every Sunday Erica, and Jessica would come over and have dinner with Sang and the kids.

Although Erica treat the kids equally it was a bit obvious that she favored Natalia. Even though she wasn't Kota's child she still favored her, maybe it's because Nathan was like a second son to her. Styx was favored by Charlie since he's biologically his grand son. Owen didn't have any close biological family that was alive but Opal was favored by Dr.Phil.

Sang had dyed her hair to a red that matched Natalia's own. Tomorrow they would be moving to California near Jade. Who had managed to score the three good looking children a modeling job that the two out of the three were excited for.
{cover is what Sang looks like}
-------------
Sang's Pov

"Do you have everything ready to go for tomorrow"? I asked. "Of course I even made check lists for us". Well that's to be expected of Opal after all she is Owens child.

"I'm really excited this will be our fist time on a plane"! Natalia started to jump in place, something she's always done when she's excited. "Mom we're bringing Darling and Dear right"? Styx looked at me with with a hopeful face and a small smile. "Of course Darling and Dear is part of our family. We would never leave her behind". Darling and Dear we're out puppies. Darling is a Shiba inu and Dear is a Pomeranian.

{see pic up top also I didn't know how to add another pic so.

Sorry}

Sorry}

"Aren't you excited Styx? We're gonna meet new people and show off our good looks"! I watched as Natalia bounced around her brother who rolled his eyes. "Why would I be excited. You know I don't really cope well with new things". Natalia stopped bouncing and hugged her brother. "You have nothing to worry about! Opal and I are here to help you and besides everyone you make contact with pretty much loves you".

Styx nodded and hugged his sister back before asking her if it would look silly if he brought his favorite stuffed animal in his carry on. "Lucky for you two I packed your carry on bags and yes they have our beloved stuffed animals along with everything and anything that can keep you two occupied". Opal handed them their bags and went to fetch her own.