I asked him.

"Hehe! It's nothing.. Just saving you from Neji.. Must be though for you to have him boss you around.."

Naruto-kun said.. H-he's worried is he?..

"Thank you Naruto-kun.. But.. I think Nii-san's just worried for me as well.. He still thinks I'm young.."

I said.

"Well.. That sucks.. You're in high school and he wouldn't even let you have fun with me and Sasuke.. Sakura's ignoring you Has she?"

Sakura-chan? Ignoring me?..

"She said she have something urgent to do.. Besides, she was the one who helped me c-confess.."

I bravely said. (╥﹏╥) still the memory of me being rejected hurts..

"Ohh.. Sorry about that.." (  ・᷄-・᷅ )゚

He's apologising?

"N-no! It's alright! You don't have to apologise to me.. I understand that y-" (⌒_⌒)

He suddenly reached for my cheeks and rub them..

(Naruto's expression)
(  ・᷄-・᷅ ) °º゚

(My expression)
(ó﹏ò。) trying to stop myself from screaming like a fan girl.

He's brushing my cheeks.. This is too much.. First we run together hand in hand and now..

Look at those eyes.. They looked so sweet and worried.. (ㅅ´ ˘ ')♡ so cute.. So handsome.. So manly.. (≧∇≦) snap out of it Hinata.. He's serious..

"You're nice and beautiful.. You even cook so well and take good care of me.. I admit that.."

Me? Nice and beautiful?.. (º ロ º๑)

"You're such a nice friend Hinata.."

#friendzone.. Why does the world have to be so cruel? (╥﹏╥)

"Oh! Sasuke's here.."

"What do you think you're doing Hinata?.."

He called me Hinata?.. My first name?!! (º ロ º๑)

"Hehe.. Don't scare her.. I was the  one who held her.. So.. What happened to your talk with Neji?"

Naruto-kun asked. Oh yeah! Nii-san.. There's no scar on President's face so things are okay?

"He said he'll lock up Hinata to his apartment.."

My first name again!! Wait! What?!

"l-lock me up?!" (º ロ º๑)

"Pss.. Can't believe you believe every word i say.. Heh.."

Did he just smirk? He smiled!! He smiled! That's the first i saw him!

"You can smile?!!"

I said out of excitement.

"I smile whenever i want to.."

He said and Naruto-kun started laughing.

"That's because you're such a robot!"

He teased and laugh again.

"Neji told me he'll kill you when he sees you for stealing Hinata.. Bring her back if you still love your life.."

President said and stood to take my wrist.

"I'm taking you back.."

He walked and dragged me away from Naruto-kun.. he didn't forcefully did though it just look like it in Naruto-kun's eyes.