Chapter 4 : L'il B**** Sasuke

Okay, before I can talk about Sakura, I have to cover one more thing in this chapter.

SASUKE is an asshole.

There. I said it.

Let's take a look at Sasuke's lovely portfolio, shall we?:

1. Sasuke treats Naruto like garbage.

2. Sasuke treats Sakura like trash.

3. Sasuke mopes around about how tough life is for him and how he "has no one" when he is literally swarmed with fangirls and fanboys. He has countless people who would love to be his friend and fill that hole in his heart. But no, he's a l'il bitch who would rather cry about his fate.

4. Sasuke gets butthurt because Naruto is stronger than him.

5. Sasuke leaves the village to join Orochimaru because he doesn't care about anyone but himself and wants to get his revenge.

6. Sasuke almost kills Naruto.

7. Sasuke TRIES TO KILL SAKURA FOR CRIPES SAKE

8. Sasuke joins the Akatsuki.

9. Sasuke becomes an international criminal.

10. Sasuke almost kills Karin-- and would have left her for dead-- so that he can defeat Danzo.

11. Sasuke kills Itachi.

12. Sasuke decides he wants to destroy the Hidden Leaf.

13. Sasuke TRIES TO KILL NARUTO AGAIN.

14. AND SAKURA

15. AND KAKASHI

16. Sasuke

17. Deserves

18. To

19. Die

20. Sorry

21. Not

22. Sorry.

How does he have fans?

And we're supposed to be happy that he ends up with the girl?

And we're supposed to believe that he loved Sakura ever since he was leaving the village?

And we're supposed to believe that he cares about anyone but himself?

I for one don't believe any of it for a second.

So, here is the kicker: Do we really want the heroine to end up with this guy?

I don't care that he flew in and helped out with the battle against Madara. Personally, I don't think there's anything he can do to redeem himself-- at least not enough for him to have a happy life. HE'S JUST AS BAD AS THE OTHER VILLAINS.

So how is it fair that he gets the girl in the end, not Naruto? Sasuke does NOT deserve an ending as happy as Naruto's. Not after all Naruto's been through.

I came up with a much more satisfactory ending, so be sure to stick through to the end to read it.