sixteen

being that girl with many plans in her head, first hani took him to the bowling alley first. with their school uniforms ; since hani didn't get the chance to get changed.

"oh─ they gave me the wrong shoes size. wait here, okay nerd?" hani go to the counter alone and get her bowling shoes changed. suddenly, there's a group of college guys there whistling to her.

"oohh it must feel good to be in high school~ girls these days are no joke." they're checking her out. hani sighed and look at them. "for fuck sake, i'm a minor. go educate yourself."

"boi she had a mouth," they laughed at her.

"of course i have! do you think i'm a freaking alien or what?" she make that face. especially when she realizes they're looking at her legs.

from afar, namjoon noticed that some guys disturbing her and hani's 200% done face screaming that she's really close to slap each one of them

from afar, namjoon noticed that some guys disturbing her and hani's 200% done face screaming that she's really close to slap each one of them. at that time, a war flashback of the toilet incident attacked his head.

"oh hell no," namjoon said quickly go to get her. "hani, let's go." he pulled her wrist.

"coming with a boyfriend, huh?" seriously, their dirty mouth won't stop so hani push namjoon away and throw her shoes to them. "DON'T CHECK HIM OUT! HE'S MINE!"

"she's crazy, she's crazy. lets go." the boys shattered and go away from there. namjoon widened his eyes and quickly get her shoes  that she threw earlier. he can't help but to blush so hard and just don't know what to do  when hani drag him to their seats. "damn those dicks." she sit down angrily and wear that bowling shoes. suddenly, when she gets up to pick the ball, namjoon stops her.

"hani, wait." hani turn around and is shocked when namjoon wrapped his school blazer around her waist to cover up her legs.

asddhghfkdlsjsjsksklslsll. hani look at namjoon with her eyes full of hearts. "ohmygod nerddddddddddd," she squeals half internally.

"that's not it. your skirt is too short. how did you get away from the teachers like this?" he said. i had a hard time to prevent my eyes from staring, too.

"they nagged and all before but they don't even bother to say anything to me these days." hani grinned. now her mood is 110% better.

"you still have to follow the rules." he said then they start the game. namjoon said he's not good at it but at least, he got two strikes. while hani, she killed the game.

"i'm freaking bad at studying but i'm good at sports you know?" hani bragged.

"yeah, no kidding."

"then, the drinks is oooooon you!" she said, excitedly. namjoon quickly agree with that and buy drinks for them. after that, they're just walking around the mall, just looking at the stores around there. different from his usual self at school, namjoon showed his chill and silly side to her. they went to the makeup section in some store and try out some tester products there.

and hani never been more happier :)

"namjoon, you know what? in math class today, i bought tickets for movie for us. and its starting in 15 minutes from now."

"at this point, i don't know why i'm not surprised anymore." namjoon said. what he don't know is she booked the seats at the very back row and she don't even know what the fuck is that movie about.

[ movie ]

hani is pretty sure that the movie is so damn boring but she don't know why namjoon is so engrossed to it. probably the movie got some history about their country and he's interested to that kind of thing. there's not much people either.

she put away the gum she chewed earlier and whisper to him, "this movie is so boring."

"well.. kinda?" namjoon said while eating that popcorn they bought earlier.

"you know, usually.." hani trailed off while moving closer to him. " instead of watching the movie, kids like us do something else in movie theater."

namjoon put down the popcorn and look at hani ; who's sitting on his left. "what did they do?"

he's not that innocent. he knows what they did, but somehow its more fun to hear it from her own mouth.

"well you know.." from that dim light, her hand slowly crawled on his thigh. "something fun?"

they ignored the noise from the background and keep closing the distance between them. and finally, their lips touched. hani don't take it slow, her hand snakes to hold the side of his face while tilting her head, so she can have more access to namjoon's plump lips. and it tastes like caramel from the popcorn that he ate earlier.

but unexpected thing happened. namjoon suddenly hold the back of her neck and lightly grab a fist full of her hair ; dominating the kiss.

his kiss feels so good that she couldn't help but to let out a very soft moan in his mouth. it drives him crazy. the tent in his pant is growing, too. after a few while of a tense and hot make out session, both of them pull back for some air. they're both good kissers that they made out for a long time there.

hani look at him and bite her lips. "do you wanna continue or what?"

namjoon don't have to answer it. he didnt even think twice, he quickly connect their lips once again. so eager to feel that lips again. but this time, his hand is the one that crawled on her thigh, closer to the hem of her skirt. hani almost screams there ; not because she's innocent and all that but she like it waayyy too much. this nerd is not that nerd. he probably was dying to land his hand there for such a long time and now he finally do it.

but this world is a cruel place. right when he slip his hand under her skirt, the light in the theater is bright opened. both of them quickly pull back from each other. its just their luck that there's only like four people in that place.

"well this movie is not that boring.." hani commented.

"its pretty fun," namjoon replied. then, they both slowly get out of the theater and this time, hani didn't cling on him anymore.

they go home while holding hands. and namjoon is the one who intertwine them together.

S u R p R i S e  D o U b L e  U p D a T e

+ do u liek it +