fourteen

hani
i'll be at practice room after school
just for awhile
wait for me okay?

uhm on the second thought
just come to the practice room
ok ok ok ok???

namjoon checked his phone under the desk, carefully so their teacher won't see. changkyun who's doing the exercise look at him and nudge his friend. "are you crazy?"

namjoon quickly put the phone aside and focus on the class. suddenly, chnagkyun slide a paper under the book to him. he read it and reply to that sheet.

(that's unnecessary but i just feel like i want to do it so why not)

"seriously.." namjoon exhale a deep sigh when changkyun is smirking at him. "stop it, will you?"

"i'll be waiting for good news, okay?"

[ quickly skip to after school cuz school is boring ]

hani with the other art students ; most of them are seniors are getting ready for their own performance in the practice room. for hani ; she'll perform 'erase ─ hyolyn x jooyoung' with taehyung, and her own solo dance for the audition.

"again, i'm telling you guys. just do whatever i say and don't annoy me. ever. mrs park just gave me a full power to kick you out from our team. get it?" jung hoseok ; the third year senior of art dept speaks.

"yes, sunbae." the other kids answered him. hani quickly raise her hand, to say something. hoseok look at her, giving her the chance to speak.

"i'm known to be quite annoying, and i just want to know, is that okay with you?" hani asked, and taehyung just held in his laughter. (he just here to help hani with audition.) (and yeahh that suicide squad reference hdjsj)

"that's completely fine, because you're prettiest here." hoseok said, causing hani to receive some annoyed looks from the other students.

"you have good eyes," she said to him. "again, is it okay if my friend wait for me here? besides, my dance routine starts tomorrow right?"

"anything you want." hoseok said. "but make sure you do your best okay? if you slack off once, i won't be nice anymore."

"sunbae, don't you trust me? hani is sad," hani pouts.

"of course i trust you," hoseok patted her head and then go to the other students.

"who she think she is? she just a first year student, duh." a senior behind them said and  taehyung quickly turn around. "i bet both side of my shoes will probably fit your big mouth. wanna try?"

the girls flinched and quickly look away from him. after awhile, hani was called for a warm up dance ; its for hoseok to decide her real genre and theme in her solo stage for the audition later. hoseok is the top student in art dept and he's really talented ; that's why their teachers gave the full authorisation to him to handle the students for this year's audition.

right when hani starts dancing, namjoon gets into the room. slowly and quietly. he don't want anyone to notice him so he stayed at the corner ; watching her.

he's really amazed. and can't believe that was hani in front of everyone. she's usually the crazy girl who took things lightly and just want to have fun all day. 

he don't know she can be that serious. he don't know she is that talented. he don't know that she can dance really well. (he already know she's sexy and cute so *shrug.)

that moment ; he admit that he have this little something in his heart for her. also something that called sexual attraction but lets just pretend the author did not write that.

(come on some hot girl come and bug you─ are u crazy not to feel anything namjoon? what are you? a freaking emotionless rock?)

[ practice end ]

hani clearly look really happy when namjoon really show up to the practice room. she quickly ditch taehyung and drag namjoon out. "do you see me dance earlier??"

namjoon nods. "yeah i did. i don't know you're a good dancer."

hani wrap her hand around his, and laugh. "there's a looottt more that you don't know about me though?"

then tell me, everything about you. unknowingly his brain created that dialogue in his head but unfortunately he don't have enough courage to let them out.

hani who noticed that he didn't seems to have any reaction quickly change the topic. "well then, lets go and ask permission from your mom!"

"can you not say it like that?? you know, its a little.." namjoon paused. actually i'm the one who need to do all that. i look pitiful right now..

"what's wrong with that? we're still living with our parents, of course we need to ask for their permission to go out. this is reality. i told my mom already. now lets go to meet your mom."

"what will you tell her though? she's not easy to deal with, you know." namjoon look at her, who still tightly holding his hand. he feel slightly better now, since hani is not the type to judge him or anything.

"i will tell her i want to go out with you. go to the mall and have some fun."

"what?? she'll kill me!"

"why would she kill you?? its better than lying ; saying that we want to go to the library right??"

"but my mom is─"

"oh come on, nerd. if she really loves you, she'll pass. she can't expect you to study all the time!"

namjoon is now defeated. i will just prepare for my death then.

+ thank you for 4k reads 😭😭❤ +

i had a weird writer's block earlier idek how i even manage to do this and i hope this one is not that bad. plz bear with me 💔