Chapter 03: Memories Within A Dream

Start from the beginning

Lampo's eyes widen, "Meeee?!"

Again it went back to the bloody room and it showed dead bodies in suits. The image changed to a smiling girl who looked like Daemon but wore an eye patch, causing Daemon to raise an eyebrow. Then it showed a bloody male version of the girl. The image changed again to a laughing Knuckle with white hair. That image soon changed to the bloody room once again. The images continue replaying over and over again.

"What is this? Who are these people?!" G shouts.

"You guys look so much alike. -de gozaru." Asari says with a surprised voice, laughing.

"I just saw me! Me! What's going on!" Lampo points at the rewinding images.

All of sudden there's a bright flash and Tsuna falls to his knees holding his head.

"Tsuna?!" Giotto and some of the Guardians call out.

Giotto was about to comfort him when a voice stopped him.

"Juudaime! Do you need help?" G's look-alike asked from Tsuna's memory.

 Tears started to stream down Tsuna's (present) face as he heard that question said with a voice that seemed familiar to him. He subconsciously grips Giotto's clothing. This of course catches Giotto's attention.

"Bossu. I don't mind helping you at all! It's mostly our fault that you're working too much. The others would worry, especially Hibari-san and Mukuro-sama." The girl with the eye patch asks with concern.

"Tsuna-Nii~! I don't have anymore candy." The black haired Lampo cried.

"Little bro! Let's spare as EXTREME men!" The white haired Knuckle shouts.

Giotto's Guardians all look at the image with shocked expression accept for Alaude and Daemon.

"Huh? 'Juudaime' means tenth in Japanese. Is he part of the mafia or Yakuza? Plus, the girl called him boss? -de gozaru." Asari questions.

The rest remain silent.

Then another image flashes making Tsuna groan in pain. "Tsuna!" Giotto tries to calm him down.

The image turned back to the bloody room. The floor covered with a pool of blood.

It showed Lampo's look-alike lifeless on the ground. Knuckle's look-alike slumped against the wall covered in blood. Daemon's look-alike, the girl, laid flat on her back with her bangs covering her eyes.

Then it showed G's look-alike being held by the neck. Tsuna cried harder at the image.

"It's no-not your f-fault... Juudaime! It's these guy's fault! So whatever happens it's not your fault." G's look-alike says as he holds his hands out to touch the person choking him.

However, the image doesn't show who is attacking him.

"He can also speak Italian?" G questions.