💀 Chapter 7 💀

Start from the beginning

I closed my eyes when I felt him inserting two fingers in me, This was going to be my death. He didn't even hesitate on sticking two the first time.

His fingers started moving in and out making me start breathing faster.

Y/N: Ahh Yoongi!

Yoongi: you sound so sexy moaning my name

He continued thrusting his fingers in and out of me. His long fingers were making it easier for him to hit my spot and make me go crazy.

I threw my head forward as I felt a knot forming in my stomach. I knew I was getting close to coming and so did Yoongi.

Y/N: I'm close-

Yoongi: I know kitten but I'm not letting you come on my fingers.

He pulled out and I whimpered at the feeling of emptiness. I saw him get up from the couch and he pushed me back slowly to lay down on the couch.

He immediately took my shorts and panties off. I gasped when he smacked my inner thigh and opened my legs.

Yoongi: I want you to come in my mouth baby girl

My breath hitched and I closed my eyes when he started eating me out. I became a moaning mess and grabbed onto his hair.

Y/N: Y-YOONGI!! Fuckkk

The way his tongue moved against my folds made me want more. He started rubbing my clit with his other hand as he ate me out and I started pushing his head down to let him know I wanted more.

I felt my walls tightening around his tongue and he moved up to suck on my clit.

Y/N: Ah- yes Yoongi!

He rubbed my clit and moved his tongue inside of me until I came. My liquids were running down my thighs and we were both panting hard. He sucked and swallowed every bit of juice that came out.

Yoongi: You taste so sweet

Y/N: Oh really?

Yoongi: Wanna taste?

He moved back up and kissed me passionately letting me get a taste of my own self. I ran my hands inside his shirt and placed them on his waist as I kissed him back.

A smirk forming on his lips as he kissed me and pulling away now and then to gasp for some air just to quickly reconnect our lips together.

Yoongi: Kim Y/N, I'm so deeply in love with you.

~~~~~~~~~

~ That Afternoon ~

Yoongi: Snake, are you ready?

Y/N: I woke up from a nap like not even fifteen minutes ago. Give me some time to get ready.

Yoongi: Who's the sloth now? All slow.

Y/N: Shut up hoe.

Yoongi: We're just going to the mall.

Y/N: Exactly, then I should look good.

Yoongi: Ah, just hurry.

Y/N: You're a guy, you don't understand the struggle. I need to pick my outfit first.

Yoongi: I'm picking your outfit.

Y/N: Aw really?

Yoongi: yes, so you can hurry the fuck up and not spend a whole year searching for an outfit.