XX

[Katie]

"Ok," Chiron said, "all of you are ready. We start in 3...2...1...GO!" Then the ground under us disappeared and we were all put in different places in the Labyrinth. "Ok, so I never pay attention when they are telling us what to do, so, what do we do?" Travis asked. "We have to be the first ones to get 3 golden apples." I replied. I started to move, he was surprisingly good at this. I sensed an apple to the left. I was right, when we came closer I saw the dim lighting. We both moved as fast as possible. "Dang, I'm guess you tie your leg to your brother's a lot." I said. "Yep." He answered I arched my eyebrow, still running. "You're weird." I said. "Like you're any better." We reached the apple, I scooped it up. "Travis, hold this." And I handed it to him. I crouched down and slowly put my hand on the the ground. This way. And I ran. We found two at the end of the hall. I went, "Wait, Katie, its trapped." I found a stick for some reason, and threw it. A net dropped. It had celestial bronze on the ends so it would be impossible to get off with just to people. As I went to grab the apple, because Travis moved his arm out of the way, he shocked me. "Katiewillyoubemygirlfriendandpleasedonttellanyone." I nodded carefully, his face went back to its normal color. I scooped up the apple and instantly, we were teleported back to camp.

I looked around, no other teams were there. But Connor, Leo, Percy, Harley, Malcolm and a few others. All smiling.

"What?" I asked.

Malcolm and Harley, standing by a computer, turned it around to face us and on it was a paused part of me and Travis.

Malcolm pressed a button and this played:

It showed Travis removing his arm from Katie. Then he said, "Katiewillyoubemygirlfriendandpleasedon'ttellanyone,"

Malcolm stopped it, made it go back, then he pressed a button that slowed it down.

It showed Travis slowly removing his hand from Katie, and her slowly stumbling forward. "Katie—will—you—be—my—girlfriend—and—please—don't—tell—anyone."

Travis and I looked at everyone else, who was smiling. "Don't. Any. Of. You. Say. Any. Freaking. Thing."