XVIII

[Travis]

"KATIE!" I said as soon as she collapsed. She didn't hit the ground, I ran up and caught her. "Carry her and follow us." Will said. I picked her up bridal style, and followed Will and the others.

After they said she just used a little too much energy, and was going to be fine I went to my cabin to sleep.

In the morning, hands were shaking me to wake up. The whole cabin had been woke up like this. I thought us was Connor, but I guess it wasn't. I heard whispers. Then I heard Katie yell, "Donuts!" And we all stumbled out of bed. "Donuts, what, where!" Cecil asked. "Kidding, there is no donuts. Guys, its lunch time, and Chiron needs to see you." I raised an eyebrow at her. "That is sick, Katie Kat." She rolled her eyes. "Do I look like I care?" With her was Miranda, Chelsea the girl from last night, Lacy, and Billie. "Oh, I'm sorry. Chiron only needs to see the Stolls, its their job to wake you up. The rest of you make your way to your table." She said. "Bossy much?" She glared at me. I saw everyone snickering. "Shut up." I smiled. "Maybe you can shut me up?" She rolled her eyes, "Ugh, come on, Pervert." And with that, me and Connor followed her to Chiron, and the rest of the Hermes cabin went to the table. "Chiron, you wanted to see us?" Connor said. He looked confused. "No I didn-" and then a bunch of marshmallow goo and sprinkles poured on us. Guess who laughed. Katie, Chelsea, Lacy, Billie, and Miranda. "Oh! Yes! Finally! I got you guys back for all those times you pranked us! Told you one day I would get you back!" My jaw dropped, so did everyone else's. "Katie Kat, you pranked us?" I said. "Well, I'm not the one covered in goo and sprinkles. Am I?" I shook my head. "Wait, so first you trick us into thinking there is donuts, then you trick us into thinking Chiron wanted to see us, and you just pranked us?! Ok, where has Katie gone?" Connor said. And then I picked up some goo and threw it at her. "Now you're covered in goo, too." I said with a smirk. "Ok, Dr. Suess. And I half expected that. I wasn't the one tricked out of bed for payback." And then she turned around and walked to her table, where she wiped off all the goo. We walked to our table. "Um... well then. I think we can all think Miss Gardener for finally getting the Stolls back. Um... please continue." Then a symbol popped over Chelsea's head. A sun. "Everyone welcome, Chelsea Park, daughter of Apollo." Everyone clapped as Chelsea tried to swat it away. She was told to come sit over there and she complained about having to stay with them.
-------------After-Lunch---------------
"Hey, Katie Kat. Whatcha doin'" I said. "Travis, I'm in a strawberry field, and crouched down, gee, I have no idea what I'm doing." she said. "Ok, ok, you have to be rude. So...Um... a lot of people are down by the lake. Lacy said she wanted to make sure you have your teen years. She has a bathing suit for you. You wanna come?" She looked up at me. "Can I push you off the dock?" Dang, this girl is sick. "Sure." She nodded and put her gloves away. I brought her to Lacy who literally squealed.
(A/N) This is what Katie was wearing:

I was by the water with Miranda, Chelsea, and Connor, when Drew tapped my shoulder

I was by the water with Miranda, Chelsea, and Connor, when Drew tapped my shoulder. "Incoming." Was all she said. And I saw Lacy and... OH MY GODS, KATIE LOOKED HOT! "Dude, you're so freaking lucky." Said Connor. Miranda elbowed him. Chelsea laughed at what she later called, "a star-struck expression". Katie walked over here. She finally reached us and sat by Miranda. "Oh my gods, I feel so freaking underdressed." she said. "Oh, you're one to talk. (A/N) I wanted to show you guys Miranda's suit, but the picture wouldn't load.
"Hey, me, Chelsea, and Miranda are gonna go talk to Annabeth." Connor said. "Uh... ok? You gonna announce to the camp that you're taking a dump?" Connor stuck his tongue out at me and Katie punched me in the arm. "What?! Its true!" I protested. The three walked away. Which left an awkward moment between me and Katie. "Katie," she looked up at me, "think fast!" Then I scooped her up and threw her in the water. "TRAVIS STOLL!!! I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU!!" I ran as she got out of the water as fast as she could and chased me. We ran by Connor, Chelsea, and Miranda, who were standing next to a few Ares campers. Sherman Yang was on the right of Miranda. She will deny it, but I KNOW Miranda grew vines around my ankles just as I turned around and ran backwards. Then she tripped Katie! And she fell on top of me! Which I have to say, was weird considering she had a bikini on, and I was shirtless. "Get a room!" I heard Connor yell. Sherman, Chelsea, Miranda, and Connor busted out laughing. Katie quickly scrambled up and ran off. "MIRANDA!" I yelled. But she gave me an innocent look. "What did I do?" She smiled slyly. "You grew freaking vines to trip me and Katie! The holes are still in the ground!" She arched her eyebrow. (Finally I used another word) "Now why would I do that to my sister?" She said. Then vines wrapped around her and Chelsea's ankles and tripped them so Chelsea fell on Connor, and Miranda fell on Sherman. I mimicked Connor as best I could, "Get a room!" I looked up in the trees and Katie was sitting on a branch. She climbed down. And walked up to me, "Oh, and don't think I forgot. You said I could push you off the docks if I came." Annabeth immediately smiled, "Wait, when Katie's mind is set, there is no changing it." She said. Lacy heard, "EEEEHH!," she squealed, "this is LITERALLY the BEST day of my LIFE!" Piper smiled from beside her.