XIX

[Katie]

"Miranda, where are we going?" I whined as Miranda dragged me with her. "Remember, I told you the other day, we are going to play the secret board games and stuff." She kept dragging me until we reached Rachel's cave. Right before Miranda announced us, I heard Jason say, "Ok, I got the plan-" then Miranda cut him off, "We're here!" Then he walked out towards Percy's cabin, that I saw Connor dragging Travis into. "Hey, Stalker, come on." I glared at Lou Ellen. "Oh, don't act like you don't stare at Cecil, all the dang time." Her face turned bright red, "Touché, Gardener." Miranda made me sit in the circle. Here was Rachel, Lou, Annabeth, Piper, Lacy, Drew, Chelsea, and Clairesse. Ok? Never thought I'd see her at one of these. Annabeth probably offered to do her chores, or Drew wouldn't leave her alone. She did not look happy and refused to sit down. "Ok, we are playing truth or dare." Rachel said. "I'll go first. Um... Katie." I hesitated. They all had this weird look on their face. "Dare." I finally said. "Ok... the next person that walks in with a yes or no question, you have to say yes to." I turned around. Travis was walking toward us with his face bright red. I saw the boys watching from the cabin, laughing. "This is rigged." I said. "Even if it is, you chose dare, there for you have to go through with it." Travis approached, "Uh... Katie I lost in Oreo." Drew and Lacy seemed offended. "NO! You actually have to say the words."
"Do not."
"Do too."
"Do not."
"Do too."
"FINE!"
Rachel just pulled out a camera. "Katie... um... uh... will..., " he stammered. I looked behind him, the boys weren't that far away, and Connor was recording too. "Oh my gods! Just spit it out already!" Lacy yelled. "FINE! Katie, will you go out with me." He turned somehow brighter then before. I banged my head on the ground. "You guys are are the worst." Miranda smiled. "We are the worst at being the worst, which makes us the best at being the best." Turned around looked at Travis. "Wow... you look like a blue berry." I said. "Why are all you comments about some type of plant or berry?" He said.
"Are not!"
"Are too!"
"Are not!"
"Are too!"
"Oh my gods, SHUT UP! You fight like a married couple." Said Clairesse
"Do not." We said in unison. "Just do the dare Dare gave you!" Leo said. I rolled my eyes and grunted. "Fine." Piper, Drew, and Lacy's Aphrodite took over. The all ran over squealing and jumping up and down around us. "OH MY GODS! SHUT UP! MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!" I yelled. The conch horn blew. They smiled again. "In about half an hour, you guys will be tied together!" Lacy said. "Yay." I said sarcastically. "Wait, how long do I have to date him for?" I saw Annabeth curse under her breath. "Um... its how ever long... um you guys decide." Everybody moaned because immediately, me and Travis turned to each other and said, "We're done."

"Wow, that was quick," said Chelsea as we were walking out of the cave.

"You seriously think I want to date him?" I retorted. She nodded, I didn't answer, which made her smile.

"You know," I said as we continued to the pavilion, "I never caught the reason for you being so old,"

Chelsea hesitated, speculating what to tell me and what not to. Finally, she sighed. "I don't know. I guess my mom did the same as Percy's did. . . Except she's actually gone. The cyclops killed her. I think the only reason I was able to hide for so long is because my step-dad probably didn't have the first clue on what a shower was.

"Mom finally got fed up with his bull crap, so she decided to travel to New York for a couple of days. . . I think she knew Camp was close by, and that's why she picked New York City. We didn't see much, but the two days I spent without him were some of the best of my life. I just wish she wasn't gone. . ."

Hey, guys, don't hate me for doing that, believe me, it was hard to. But I've got something in store for y'all.
Bye my ________
😀😀😀😀😀