Unplanned Circumstance

"What do you mean you don't know where she lives!?" Said Milo with an annoyed tone. "How can you get revenge without knowing where she lives??"

"Well before I could ask her where she lived, her butler dragged her off..." Mason said while looking at his feet. "I guess I could ask her today. We still have to finish filming the episode which airs today, so she can't run away this time."

Milo brought his palm to his face in one quick motion. "You can't just ask her. Won't she find that a little suspicious?"

"Well what other choice do I have? I can't follow her home or the butler would notice me. Besides, that would take too much  time. Satire would have to write an extra chapter." Mason said.

"Who is Satire??" Milo asked with a confused expression.

"Don't worry about it" Mason then motioned Milo to the door, telling him to leave. While Milo was exiting, he said one last thing.

"Don't forgot to talk to Muffet about her location" 

Mason then slammed the door and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~Back to Muffet...~~~~~~~~~~

"AAAAHHH!" The landlord screamed angrily. "Its the end of the month Muffet, and you still haven't paid rent!" This is the landlord of the apartment complex that Muffet is staying at. His name is Marshel and he is in his mid 50's. The top of his head is bald, but he still has hair around his head. He is very strict about rules and anyone who breaks a rule or pays rent late gets evicted immediately.

"Can you just wait a little bit longer? I haven't gotten my payment yet." Muffet said while taking a bite of her donut.

"You only have one day left. If you haven't payed up by 11:59 PM tomorrow, you will be EVICTED" Marshel then walked away and went downstairs to his office. After Marshel left, Muffet closed the door and went back to reviewing her script.

A few hours passed and Muffet gets a call on her phone at 6:00 AM. Its from her producer.

"MUFFET GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" Muffet's phone almost jumped out of her hand when Mike screamed. "WE ONLY HAVE 1 HOUR TO FILM AND THEN THE EDITORS ONLY HAVE 1 HOUR TO EDIT THE END". "Okay, I'm on my way" Muffet said as she hung up the phone. Muffet then got up and ran for the door. She ran down the stairs, and out onto the streets. She called a cab and finally got to the studio.

"I'm here!" Muffet said as she ran into the studio.

She quickly got dressed into her costume and went behind her desk. All the children were sitting in their spots except for Marcie who hasn't shown up for a single episode so far. Then the cameras started rolling.

"So class, now that I have taught you the wonders of revenge, I need to show you how to exact it!" Muffet said cheerfully.

"Oh yes, tell us more" Mason said devilishly.

Muffet pulled a string and a poster rolled down from the ceiling. There were very simple pictures that looked like they were drawn by a 5 year old and arrows pointing in different directions. Muffet pulled out a long thin wooden stick and pointed at a poorly drawn picture of a spider with a question mark above its head.

"The first step is to plan how you are going to get your revenge." Madame Muffet said.

"When hatching a plan, you need to get all the information you can on your target. Then you use the information against them. One example of this would be finding out they cheated on their significant other. Then you think of a way to use this information to your advantage."

Muffet then pointed the stick at another picture, but this time its a spider holding a bag.

"Depending on your plan, you might need to buy supplies. This is were step two comes in; preparation. Lets say your plan is to make someone embarrass themselves during a their speech, and you know that they are using note cards. You then buy clear glue and glue the cards!"

Muffet pointed at the last picture which was a spider with a smiley face.

"Part three is your celebration dance after you successfully get revenge!"

All of a sudden, the class clock rang. This signified the end of the episode.

"Well thank you for watching! Tune in next time!"

"CUT" yelled Mr. Bags.

All the camera crew turned off their cameras and went to the editing room to submit the footage to the editors. Muffet was about to walk out of the studio to go back to her apartment but then Mason stopped her.

"Say Muffet....where do you live?" Asked Mason.

"I live somewhere over the rainbow." Muffet said sarcastically with a cheerful tone.

"Drat..." Mason whispered. "I'll just have to follow her home then"

Mason then began to follow Muffet, which was hard considering he is a five year old.