Story Time

"Hello Everyone" Muffet said for the introduction of the episode

This episode was on a new set. Muffet was sitting in a rocking chair, dressed as an old woman, holding a book. The chair was next to a cozy comfy fireplace that had fake paper flames in it. The children and the young adult were sitting on a rug in front of the chair.

"Today I will be telling you all a story"

"Ooooh a story??" Mark said in a fake high-pitched voice.

"Mhmm, a story about a tiny little spider that DIED" The Storyteller screeched.

"Once upon the time there was a tiny little spider who lived on a roof with her family. One day, the tiny little spider ventured down the water spout  to search for money on the ground. After a long day of searching, the spider crawled back up the water spout. However, down came the ran and it washed the spider out. She tried again, it rained. Then again...and it rained. She gave up and decided to stay the night under a chair on the patio."

"Why doesn't the spider just crawl on the wall to get back up to the roof?" Mason asked with an annoyed tone.

"Because the wall has poisonous powder on it that kills spiders who crawl on them so the water spout is the only safe way up" Muffet replied.

"Please stop interrupting me or I'll have to..." Muffet holds up her finger threateningly.

"Anyways.... The next day comes and the spider tries crawling back up the water spout. She almost makes it but then the rain suddenly kicks in and she comes crashing down again. The spider becomes furious and she starts shaking her leg at the sky in anger. But then she realized there were no rain clouds. How could it rain if there are no rain clouds?? The spider looked up and saw her family at the water spout. All of them were holding a water hose over the water spout. The spider's very own family was keeping her from coming back to them so she made a plan for revenge."

"Wait a minute" Mason interrupted.

"What now??" Muffet snapped.

"How could all those spiders hold up a hose?? Spiders are tiny and don't have hands" said Mason.

"Well..."Muffet started to think of an excuse "The spider had millions of family members so with all their strength combine they held it up on their backs!"

"What abo-" Muffet shoved a croissant in Mason's mouth so he couldn't speak.

"ANYWAYS" Madam Muffet continued.

"The little spider began to grow rapidly. He hatred for her traitorous family caused her to gain mass amounts of power. She was human sized now but still had spider abilities. She jumped up onto the roof and scared her family. She lifted her giant foot and smashed every single family on the roof. The End"

"WOOO!" Maci started clapping loudly and soon everyone else joined her.

"I finally know the wonders of getting revenge!" Mason yelled happily.

"So we just have to channel our hatred and we can smash all our enemies?" 

"Yes! Exactly"Muffet confirmed.

Mason looked at Muffet with a malicious smile as he pulled out his phone. Merlin noticed Mason's look on his face and realized he might be planning to harm Muffet. Merlin ran across the set and grabbed Muffet's hand.

"Merlin what are you doing???" Muffet said with a shocked expression.

Merlin lifted his cane up and slammed it on the ground and a dark purple mist surrounded him and Muffet. When the smoked cleared, they were both gone from the set.

"W-what!?" Yelled the producer.

"Where did that sneaky arachnid run off to?"

"Uh...Sir?  We need to finish recording the episode by the end of the day tomorrow or it won't be ready in time to broadcast it." Said the producer's timid secretary.

"YES. I KNOW THAT MELISSA" 

"Anyone, call Muffet until she answers her phone and tell her to come back this instant!"

"I'm on it Mr. Bags" Said a young man on the set.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Muffet and Merlin had just arrived at Muffet's apartment. Teleporting is one of Merlin's mysterious powers, but it drains a large amount of his energy. Muffet was still holding his hand while he was laying on the floor, restoring his energy.

"Merlin why did you do that? The episode wasn't over!" Muffet scolded.

"Mason looked like he was planning to harm you" Merlin whispered.

"Shut up! You need to rest after pulling that stunt."

Muffet pulled Merlin onto his feet and held him up. She walked him over to the bed and tucked him in. 

"Stay here and try to sleep. I need to go work on the script for the next episode." 

Muffet then walked over to the coffee table and got to work. She quickly looked at her phone to check the time and saw 40 missed calls and 99+ new messages. Muffet sighed then started scrolling through.