chapter 10

Mira's Pov

We all pile into the two sleek white SUV's parked out front that were waiting to bring us to the club, "La Rocke" in the centre of town. The girls piled into one SUV  forcing the guys to take the second one.

"See I told you, you look great did you see how they were practically undressing us" I say to the girls. At this rate my ships will sail.

"I don't know Mira, Im still a bit uncomfortable. I don't know how I feel being in public dressed like this" Levy says shyly.

"Its fine, Mira's right we look great" Lucy states

"Thats easy for you to say, you normally dress this way" Yukino pipes in.

A few minutes later, the girls SUV arrive at the club and notice its popularity with a line up of men and women down the street. 

"Man look at the line I don't think we'll be getting in anytime soon. I think we should head back to the hotel" Juvia states as she looks out the window

"Don't worry I got us VIP passes and reserved us a large booth" I say holding up our passes

"What about the guys they aren't here yet, should we wait for them" Lucy asks

"No its fine I gave Laxus the other seven passes. So we can go right in they should be here in a few minutes"

We all pile out of the SUV and walk over the bouncer and I flash all our passes to him. He undos the red velvet rope to grant us entry into the club. We are greeted by a short curvy women.

"Are you the ones under the name of fairy tail?" she asks questionably

"Yes we are" Erza says rather loudly over the loud music

"Great follow me, I show you too the vip section where your booth is. Also with such a large group we have given you two waiters who will be there for all of  your needs" she says as we walk down the short hallway to the main room.

The main room is where a large black marble dance floor is located surrounded by booths along the front and back wall and a large bar which covers the whole right side of the club. Above the bar is a balcony where the Dj is located. The left side of the club up three steps is another roped off area which is the VIP area on its own platform with its own bar. 

As another bouncer grants us entry, we follow the woman who greeted us to a large corner booth for our group and removes the reserved sign and the fairy tail name and allows us to sit down.

"We have another car coming, with the guys if you can greet them too and bring them to us that would be great. They should arrive any minute" I say to the young woman

"Sure no problem Ill wait for them out front by the door" she says and continues, "This is James and Theo they will be your waiters for this evening" she says are she introduces the young men and walks away back to the front door.

Lucy's POV

"Is there anything we can get you ladies to start off with" James asks

"Well, I guess I'll start off with a Mojito and a shot of tequila" I say to him

"Ill have a Long Island Ice Tea" Levy says to him

"Me I'll get an Amoretto sour" Kagura states 

"A believe its called a Porn Star, Juvia would like one of those" she says in third person

"I'll get a Strawberry Daiquiri" Mira says cheerfully

"Oh I'll get one of those too" Yukino pipes in 

"I'll have a Jack and Coke"Erza finishes as the waiters turn and head to the bar.

Not even 2 minutes later our drinks arrive. Right away I take the shot I ordered and take a few sips of my Mojito, the girls seem to do the same. When we look up we see the guys following the women who greeted us, as they walk over to the table moving around some of the other VIP guests at the club.

Since the guys arrived the James and Theo come back and ask what the guys would like to drink.

"Whisky neat" Laxus says as he slides in next to Mira putting his hand on her thigh

"Flamming Dr. Pepper"Natsu states

"Over course you'd get that" Gray laughs but continues, "I'll get an Old Fashioned"

"Bourbon" Jellal says while looking at a laughing Erza at something Kagura said

"I'll get a Stinger" Sting laughs

"You would" Laxus laughs too

"I'll get the Godfather" Gajeel states while seated next to Levy with his arms crossed in front of his chest

"and I'll get a Rob Roy" Rogue says rather low next to Kagura who is still having a conversation with Erza most likely about swords.

"So girls since we are at a club shall we go dance" I ask to the group of ladies before me

"Yasss" a slightly buzzed Mira jumps up while the other girls agree and get up too and shuffle out of the booth

"I don't know, Im not really a dancer" Levy states

"Oh come on Levy it'll be fun" I say as I grab Levy's hand and follow the rest of the girls to the dance floor and make our way through the crowd of already dancing people dancing to Rockabye by Clean Bandit ft. Sean Paul.

Mira is already grinding up against Juvia who puts her hands on her waist and allows Mira to control the movement as they dance and laugh together while Erza, Yukino and Kagura dance in a small group next to them.

"Come on Levy" as I pull her next to the girls and start to move my hip to beat of the song and grab Levy's hand trying to get her to dance

"Thats it just move you hips" I say as she finally gets into the song and we start to really move. 

We dance for another few songs, sometimes grinding against each other, and head over to the booth where the guys are still seated with a few empty glasses in front of them.