A stranger

I was walking all the way down to the street alone. Hmmm... Midnight.. Thanks to my Boss here.. He gave me stupid overtime in the office. Now I just have to walk back home alone.

It just 10 minutes walk from my house to my work. I got unlucky to have a greedy and irresponsible boss here to deal with. But I only have a chance to work here. There's lot places full vacancies. I sighed deeply.. Guess just my luck.

The streets were silence... Everyone is sleeping soundly in there house. Only I, the female here walking down the streets. As I was walking on the misty street, suddenly a black figure there stood in front of me. I couldnt see perfectly but I guess is just a man. Also it made me have goose bumps. I actually felt scared and nervous.. What if I was the dead body next morning? God help..

The figure slowly grew bigger and bigger when I walked closer and closer. Then it appeared a young man, since it still midnight everywhere is still dark. I saw the young man with one bloody red eye on his left and another rounded layered eyes on the right. He's kinda weird and scary... I slowly stepped back a little..

"S..sir.. Are you... A-alright ..?" my voice was getting rougher.. But everyone could tell that I'm actually nervous and scared. Of course I will when I bumped into a freak like him.

He walked closer and closer. His leg was getting limp and when he walked under the light, he was all smeared in blood and his clothes were torn off. Before I could react, he fainted and almost fell on the ground. Luckily I made my way to him and he fell on my arms.

In this some sort of condition, I panicked. Aarrrhhh!! What am I suppose to do ?! Fine, I'll bring you home.

I walked with his unconscious body beside me til to my house. I opened my door and closed it when I entered. I dropped him on my couch and..
*pakk *

Oopps.. Sorry... His front smacked on the couch with one hand on top of his head and another down on the ground. I didn't mean that... Then I dashed to the washroom and took my medical kit out with me. I took off his bloody clothes and wiped the blood away from his body. It took 15 minutes for me to clean his upper body... But not the lower part!  Then I realized he had a big cut on his stomach.

I opened my medical kit and took the needles out and needled the opening. When it was done, I simply took one blanket from my room and placed it on his upper body. I do not want him to catch a cold since he was injured. To be honest, as I was curing him I found out that he had a wonderful eight pax body abs. What the hell.. I just met him..

Guess I should go and rest by now. Few hours more til sunrise. I walked upstairs to my room and I didn't bother to close my door when I entered to my room. I dropped myself on the bed and it feels... Comfy... ~~~
Slowly I went asleep without caring to take off my shoes and my office wear.

----time skips---

<< Obito pov >>

I woke up from my sleep.. I gently opened my eyelids and... Where am I?
I turned my head in every corner.. I do not recognize any of this things here. Not even my senses.. I brought myself up and my cut hurts.. Owww.. It hurts badly.. I slowly stood up from the couch and discover the whole place.

I went to wash myself in the kitchen and found out there is one stairway beside here. I walked up and saw there is one opened room. I found out that there is one lady sleeping on top of the bed. Perhaps she's the one who brought me here and help me out with these. I mentally and physically felt grateful to her. Without making any noise I went downstairs to the kitchen. Trying to find something to eat.

I hope there will be some vegetables or eggs here. I found a refrigerator here and opened it. Bingo!!!

There are a lot of eggs in the fridge and I took four out from it. I'm going to cook omelets as breakfast for us. Luckily I knew how to cook... Self survival out there.. I heated the pan and broke the eggs after mixing them together...

<< regular pov >>

The smell ...hmm... It taste delicious... Wait... I woke up from my beauty sleep and who is it cooking downstairs... I walked to my bathroom and wash myself, changed into my new casual clothes. Then I dashed downstairs... The stranger actuallt cooks...

"Ermm... Hello?" I interrupted. The stranger done cooking omelets and put them into the two plates beside him.

"Good morning. How is your sleep? Did I bother you?" he asked without turning back looking at me. The stranger left the pan on the sink and took the plates with him to my dining table. Finally.. He looked up and met my gaze with a smile.

"Care to have some omelets?" he asked while sitting down. I was stunned. Dude.. You're in my house... You're treating me like I'm the outsider one here..

I went beside him and sat down. He started munching himself. I followed. The omelet is rather smooth and just nice.. Better than mine and anyone here.. It was silence until...

"So... Ermm.. What is your name?" is asked him looking at him.

He stopped and turned to me. His eyes were like usual but not red in colour or round layered. Both of his eyes were like mine and black.. It feels comfortable to watch. His face on the left is different. A few scratches marked and the right side is normal.. He actually looks hot like this. Not to mention he didn't wear his upper clothes only his pants.

"My name is Uchiha Obito."