Birthday Present

Kei-Kei Yuki: First off let me just say, Happy Birthday Sasuke~! Yes, people, I'm back! I've also finally watched (really I skimmed through it) the Boruto Movie. I'm not watching The Last, as you'll be trying to kill me then. Also, there not a lot of smut in this chapter, seeing how I was rushing in hope to get this uploaded for Sasuke birthday, so I'm sorry if it not what must of you were expecting.

Naruko: Happy Birthday, teme~! Here's your present!

Beta By: Haikha

Chapter Five

Birthday Present

Peering out the open door of his office, Sasuke couldn't help but have his eyes glued to that tempting perky and perfectly round rump held high in the air as the woman stooped over her desk, writing something down on a sheet paper, her other hand busy holding the phone to her ear. She tucked a piece of her short hair behind her ear, smiling, before hanging up the phone. Standing up straight on her feet, he saw how the outfit she wore today outlined every single one of her curves: a short sleeve white button down blouse framing that slim waistline, a front slit black pencil skirt that hugged those gorgeous wide hips and lovely rear that his hands were just itching to reach out and grope, squeeze, and other lewd thoughts that would be considered inappropriate at the office. Though he was surprised at seeing her in heels, which was something she despaired, always complaining when she was coerced into wearing them.

After standing up straight on her feet, she made her way into his office and greeted him with a little smile and bowed. "Uchiha-sama." Just hearing how she addressed him with such authority and grace of well-trained professional is a bit of a turn on for Sasuke. Noticing the red-framed glasses that she sometimes wore were placed on her face today. 'Cute. It does make me want to ravish her.' Sasuke was like a predator eyeing his prey as he unconsciously licked his bottom lip, eyes glued to the seductress that was standing in his office.

"You have an appointment scheduled at 3:30 this afternoon with director Aoi Yuki and don't forget that- Uchiha-sama what do you think you're doing?" The woman was so busying looking down at the tablet that was in her hands, that she didn't notice when the man arose from out of his seat at his desk and made his way over to her. Feeling his large hands gripping the slender curves of her waist, his height practically towering over her, when suddenly he pulled her forward and pressed her smaller frame tightly against his much muscular and a larger one. Her nose buried against the double breasted suit jacket, that was made by some luxury high-end brand that she couldn't pronounce. Too busy taking in the alluring smell of the cologne he was wearing, before directing her up at him.

"Can a man hold his wife-No, I mean assistant?" Sasuke peered down at those mischievous cerulean blue eyes, not missing that sneaky little smile that had appeared on her face before disappearing just as quickly as it had reappeared. She pushed him away from her, pushing up her glasses, placing back on the mask of a trained professional and personal assistant as she addressed him with a stern look.

"Uchiha-sama I have no idea what you are talking about, but I must get back to work." She said with a small bow before walking back out the door of his office, but not before enchanting him by swaying her hips in such a way that it made him groan in the inside. Feeling the growing desire of gripping those enticing curves, throwing her lithe figure on the sofa in his office, before having his wicked way with her until she was left crying in utter passion and pleasure.

The image that Sasuke came up in his mind was not helping him at all, judging by the bulge that was starting to show itself in the tent of his pants, before pushing such thoughts away. Making his way to his desk, picking up a pen, signing and going over some papers that sat on his desk as Sasuke tried to keep his lewd thoughts under control. Meanwhile, Naruko went over Sasuke's schedule for today, and she smirked at seeing that her plan that Sakura helped her with was progressing just as she hoped.