one.

real life.

BRIDGET COULDN'T STOP staring at her phone, and the tweet that the Chris Evans responded too

She glanced over at her mother who had fallen asleep just a little while ago. Bridget had to keep in her screams of happiness as she glanced back and forth between her mother and phone and the TV.

Bridget wanted to scream as her inner fangirl came out, but knew she'd be in trouble for screaming by her mother and their landlord too. So, instead, the teenager covered her mouth with her hands and squealed, leaning back in the reclining chair and flailing about.

She couldn't help herself— the Chris Evans not only mention her in a tweet, but he replied to her mother.

Bridget paused for a moment, looking up at the TV screen to see another scene from Captain America: The First Avenger. It was only her favorite scene of the entire movie.

Where Steve had returned back to camp with 107th infantry with Bucky and got the recognition he deserved. For some reason, that scene had always been her favorite since the first time watching the movie when she was eight.

Bridget froze, and slowly looked their door as she heard the lock turn. She stayed quiet, watching the door open slowly. Only to reveal her and her mother's roommate, Annabelle, also her godmother.

"Hey, Bridget. Why are you still up?" Anna asked, shutting the door to lock once more. She turned around to hang her messenger bag on a hook, then face Bridget once again with her hands on her hips.

Bridget smiled sweetly at Anna, "Mom and I were watching The First Avenger again."

"Ah, that's right. It's Thursday, isn't it?" Anna sighed softly, shaking her head. She lifted her right hand and pointed to the third door on the right of the hall. "Get ready for bed, darling. You do have school."

Bridget twisted her nose in disgust as she leaned her head back and groaned loudly. A sigh left her lips as she forced herself up, causing Anna to laugh.

"Fine," Bridget replied, unhappy of going to school in the morning.

Anna shook her head once more, picking up the remote and shutting off the TV. As Bridget sulked to her room, Anna pulled a blanket over the sleeping Carmen and made sure that her alarm was set for the morning and her phone was charging. She began to leave the open area of the apartment, flicking the switch off as she walked down the hall, entering her own bedroom and getting ready for the night.

Bridget danced around her room to some song that was playing in her head as she got ready for bed. Mainly just making sure that she had everything in line for the morning and changing into sweats and an old t-shirt.

Bridget made sure that her own phone was plugged in, along with her school's laptop. Then soon crawling into the soft blankets of her bed. She snuggled the blue comforter and stared at the dark ceiling.

She still couldn't get that tweet of her head. And from her there, her mind began to daydream.

She dreamed of a life where her mother was married and dreaming that her mother was married to the only Chris Evans. It brought a smile to the teen's face, knowing that her mother was happy in the daydream and that she finally had a father. A father who cared.

Of course, the daydream lasted for hours. So long, that Bridget was soon the only one awake at the hour of two a.m. Then another hour passed, and another, and another.

Bridget had dreamed of every situation possible; of happy moments. Like her mother's wedding, having a day to spend with a father, and helping raise a little sibling. All things that Bridget wished she had.

Yet, it was all just a daydream. One that every fangirl has. One that lasted all night long, and made Bridget stay up until the sun rose. Little had she known at the time that she stayed up all night.

Bridget looked over at her bedroom door as a knock was delivered. Her mother opened the door slightly and peeked her head in.

"Oh, you're already awake." Carmen whispered, "Come on. It's six-thirty, get dressed."

Bridget nodded, doing as she was told after her mother left her room and shut the door. She got dressed, went to the shared bathroom and brushed her teeth, doing the rest of her daily routine. She gathered her things, awaiting the long school day and the long hours of exhaustion from her night.

It was only a fangirl's dream that she had, and again, she wished for anything remotely close to it.