I cuddled her even further into me, placing small kisses on her hair. I couldn't help but smile, as I continued to stroke her back.

"I'm glad you're back again, Camila" She whispered, sending me a wide smile. I stroked her nose with my, kissing it quickly.

"Me too, baby. Me too" I whispered into her hair, smelling of that coconut shampoo she loved so much.

"Get some rest baby, you're so tired" I worried about her, she nodded into my shoulder.

These moments, that we didn't get to have so often, confirmed me over and over again, that home didn't necessarily have to be four walls in a house, it could be two eyes and a beading heart as well. She felt like home to me.

I pulled Ari even closer to me, continuing to stroke her arm with my fingertips, kiss her shoulder and hug her tightly, until she dosed off in her sleep, finally relaxing for the first time in weeks.

I couldn't fall asleep myself, because lying here, wrapped in each other's arms, while watching her sleep so peacefully, it made me happy. I could watch her all night and never get tired of it. I guess, that's how much I love her.

I was pulled out of my sleep, when a few weird noises echoed in the hotel room. I turned around in the bed, still with Ariana wrapped around me.

My body felt heavy, my eyes sore and I wasn't quite sure if I was actually awake or not. I licked my lips, rubbing my eyes.

The more I woke up, the more the noises cut through to my ears. Did it sound like little... moans? Regaining most of my senses, I pushed myself up with my elbows, looking beside me. I couldn't stop the smirk, that crossed my lips.

Ariana was sort of grinding against me in her sleep, letting little moans escape her trembling lips. Her cheeks were red and damp, her skin burning and steamy.

I would have killed to know, what she was dreaming about in this exact moment. I kinda hoped it was me, because the way she was grinding and those little whimpers from her lips,they belonged only to me.

Her legs were wrapped around my stomach, as she rubbed her lower body against mine in her heavy sleep.

The more I recovered from my sleep, the warmer I seemed to get. Having her move against my cold skin, touching me and sobbing silently, turned me on so damn bad.

I bit my lip, watching her lips quivering softly. I reached out to touch her face, letting my thumb slide down her lips, softly splitting them apart.

She breathed out against my finger, moaning once again. Holy fuck. The heat rushed to my cheeks, burning me up from the inside.

I felt my muscles become tense and my body craving her more than ever. Softly, I ran my hand down her back, leaving little chills on her skin. Biting my lip, I watched her move slowly against my bare skin.

How could she be so fucking hot while sleeping? I mean, she was giving me the biggest boner ever and she wasn't even awake?

Damnit. control yourself, Camila.

Her hair had become damp and was sticking to her steamy neck, I had to fight the urge to bend down and kissed her neck roughly.

"Mhh, Cami..." Ariana whimpered in her sleep.
It made a smug appear on my face rather quickly. So she was dreaming about me. Lying here, watching her like this, made me want to do so many things to her.

I felt myself getting hard, not being able to resists this for much longer. She'd had some sleep, a little midnight sex wouldn't be too exhausting, would it? I let my hand stroke her cheek gently, turning her head to me.

"Baby?" I whispered softly.

"Mmh" She groaned back at me. I leaned down, planting a wet kiss on her burning lips. She immediately met my lips and kissed me back.

"Baby girl" I whispered into her wobbly lips.

When I pulled back, her eyes were wide open.
"C-Camila?" She stuttered, confused. She rubbed her eyes, looking around the dark room.

"I just had the best dream ever" She mumbled, smiling up at me.

"I bet you did" I smirked back at her. She caught on to my smug, raising her eyebrow at me. She looked down at our bodies completely entangled with each other, letting her eyes reach my boner. She bit her lip, taking in a deep breath.

"Did I?" She stuttered, embarrassed.

"Rub against me? Yes. And you moaned my name in your sleep too" I teased her, watching her cheeks, if possible, turn even redder. She covered her face to hide from me, but it only made me laugh at her.

"That's so embarrassing" She whined, covering herself into my chest.

"I think it's fucking hot" I whispered back to her. She removed her hands, letting her eyes dart up to me.

"Really?" She rasped, gazing at me. Her eyes were wide and dark and her lips were literally calling for my lips. I leaned down, closing the gap between our lips. She grabbed around my neck, pulling me further down to her.

I let my hands run down her body, leaving her skin quivering by my touch. I loved the power, I had over her when it came to this, I loved that touching her these places, could make her so weak.

"You were so fucking sexy and you didn't even try" I whispered between kisses on her soft lips.

"Actually, I did try, when you got home. You just wouldn't let me" She mocked me, rolling her eyes.

"Oh baby, I'll let you now" I dared her, raising my eyebrow. Her smile grew and she tilted my head back with her thumb, starting to kiss me neck.

"Oh, game on, Cabello" She whispered against my skin.

"So how about that shower?" I said, biting her under lip. A little rasped slipped out of her lips. She got out of bed, leaving me behind.

"Well, are you coming?" She said, holding out her hand for me. I took her hand and she pulled me towards the bathroom.

***
A/N

So I decided to go with Camila g!p since she seems to be the most requested right now. But I do still have a long list of people that I'm going to be doing...so if you guys want something specific, just let me know, and I'll see what I can do😁😁☺️💕