"You okay back there," Kota asks. I not but then realize he can't see me anymore.

"Yeah," I reply softly next to his ear. I feel him shiver slightly. I hope he isn't cold. We begin to move again. I rest my head on Kota's shoulder and close my eyes. It helps me. I listen to him breath and match my breaths with his. I don't think I've ever felt this relaxed. I just met him but I feel like I've known him forever, like I could trust him with anything. Just like with the others.

"I meant to tell you before that you dance beautifully," Kota states as we near Nathan's house. I feel my face heat up and am now glad that he cannot see me.

"Thanks," I reply softly.

"When did you learn that routine?" he asks.

"I didn't," I admit. "I made it up as I went."

"That's very impressive. Normally when I get overwhelmed I count, not nearly as impressive as your habit."

"Sometimes after dancing I get stuck counting in 8-counts still like the other numbers don't exist at all. Sometimes I can't even make it to ten. So for me counting correctly is an impressive talent," I state. I don't like him feeling like I'm more impressive than him. How can he not see how amazing he is? I've only known him for less than a day and I can see it clearly. He chuckles slightly vibrating my body along with his.

"I guess so," he says. I can hear the smile in his voice. A little bubble of pride floats up inside of me that I could get him to smile. "You still doing okay back there, Ten?" I grin at the nickname. I nod my head into his shoulder so he feels it even if he can't see it.

"Don't worry, Sang. Doc and everybody else are already there, so he can look at you right away," Luke says. I begin to nod but something in what he said snags my attention.

"Who is everybody?" I ask.

"Well, you've already met Gabe, Victor, Nathan, and Doc. The only other people who will be there are our other brothers Silas and Mr. B. But don't worry they're going to love you just as much as everybody else! You're irresistible just like candy!" exclaims Luke almost skipping out of the trees. As we break through the line of trees, I see Nathan's pool and house.

"Luke, be f***ing careful. You're going to-" North starts reprimanding Luke just in time for Luke to trip and face plant in the grass. "-trip." I glance over at North and take in the exasperated 'what am I going to do with you' look. Luke jumps right back up like it never happened. We approach the back door when I pick up the laughing coming from inside. Luke's face turns a little red and I can't help but chuckle a little bit myself. Then, I begin to feel Kota laugh softly as well.

"Don't you get started with that now, Pookie, or it will never stop," Sean says stepping out the back door. I look at him confused at who 'Pookie' is but he is looking right at me. My confusion must have shown. "Yes, you Pookie. Now get those giggles under control or it will be mayhem." The serious look on his face and his dramatic words send me over the edge again laughing even harder this time. Kota makes his way into the house and stands in front of the couch. Slowly he lowers me down onto to. I let go as he stands back up.

"Thank you," I tell him in between laughs. He smiles at me and nods.

"Now you stop that now, Pookie, or I will be forced to give you the cure," Sean states sitting in front of me on the coffee table. This makes me pause. Is there a cure for laughter? It doesn't sound real.