Closing A/N

Hi everyone! Wow, I can't believe this book is actually over. I know the ending wasn't what you guys wanted, and it's different than the happy endings I often end up writing. I got the idea to write this nearly a year ago, when Angel and I had been talking about TFIOS and then I ended up rereading it, and reading to the end for the first time. I was inspired to try writing something of a similar style and wrote a one shot with this title. It got such a great response that I thought I would try turning it into a whole book. For a lot of it, I didn't know what I was doing or how I could keep it going for as long as I wanted it. Somehow, I did it, and you guys seemed to like it. Now, it's over. Twenty-three chapters, countless votes and comments, and a lot of love later. I could not be more thankful for you guys getting it to almost 3k and adding it to so many reading lists, and just generally for reading it.

I want to say thank you for everyone who was actively voting and commenting every time I updated.

Thank you:

tayland1999
lovesPTXandFOB
LelYoGirlAngel
VictoriaHetherington
ptxgrivine
lovesPTXandFOB
AltoPentaholic
harrypotternerd76
FcutenessOverload5
CantSleepMitch
HopeJackson900
thepentonic

There are more people, but I just went through my notifications and found as many as I could. Sorry to those of you I didn't mention, I love all of you ❤️💛💜💚💙 I'll see you all in the Next Book ;)