"I don't care," He whispers. "I won't eat it. You're a monster. You've kidnapped me, hurt me, almost raped me, forced me to do things I didn't want to do, and trying to force me to love you. And here you are, making me curry. Unbelievable!" He starts to cry. I reach out to him but he jumps down from the stool and runs out of the kitchen. I immediately get up and run after him.

"Yuu-chan wait!" I call to him. "You don't know your way around the castle, you'll get lost!"

He ignores me and continues to run. But, I have vampire speed and immediately I'm in front of him. He screams and tries to run the opposite way but I grab him and pull him back.

"Yuu-chan, please. Calm down." He struggles in my grip but I'm much stronger than him. "Yuu-chan, I said calm down." He sobs and I pull him closer to me, kneeling down so we're eye to eye.

"Go away!" He sobs. "I hate you!" I gently brush his tears away.

"Shhhh, it's okay." I whisper. "I understand you hate me, and I know I've done horrible things to you. But you won't cooperate! Please, Yuu-chan. Be a good boy for me. Can you do that?" He turns away.

"M-Monster. I'll never love you." The words hit me hard, but I knew I deserved it. I had let my anger and lust get the best of me. I should be more careful and patient from now on.

"Okay," I whispered. "Do you feel better now?"

"No."

"Will you come eat the curry I made you?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I hate you."

I pick him up and carry him into the kitchen. He screams and squirms, punching and kicking me like previously before. I ignore his struggles and sit down on his stool. I place him on my lap and grab his fork. I put some food on the fork and bring it up to his mouth.

"Open up." I say gently. He turns away. "Don't be difficult, please." He ignores me. "Yuu-chan! Open your mouth!"

"No."

"I swear if you don't open your mouth I'll-"

"You're so mean!" He sobs. I freeze. There I go again! Losing my temper. I'm forgetting how young and innocent this boy is.

"I'm sorry," I say softly. "I keep losing my temper. Please eat." I gently nudge the fork to his mouth. I smile. "I know you want it."

He turns his head away.

"Yuu-chan? Please."

Silence.

"How about this," I start. "If you eat the curry, I won't sleep with you tonight. Does that sound okay?"

No. No it doesn't. I want to sleep with him forever. But I won't get him to eat unless I bribe him.

Yuu-chan slowly turns his head to me, sniffling and wiping his tears with his tiny fists cutely.

"Promise?" He whimpers. I brush the hair out of his face and force a smile.

"I promise."

"O-Okay." He whispers. I let out a sigh of relief.

Carefully, indeed him his curry until he eats everything in his plate. I scoop him up and carry him into my room.

"But you said-"

"Don't worry, I won't be in here tonight. I have another room I can sleep in. You stay here." I kiss the top of his head. "Thank you for eating. Now please get ready for bed, you look tired." I brush a few of the stray tears on his cheeks away and place a kiss to his forehead. I brush the hair out of his eyes.

"Sweet dreams, my love." I murmur, my forehead pressed against his. He squirms uncomfortably. I release him with a sad sigh. "I'll be here in the morning to wake you up. I'll let you sleep in though, don't worry."

I get up and call over my shoulder as I make my way towards the door,

"Look through my closet and take whatever you want to wear to bed. You need to grab the pair of panties on my dresser." He slowly grabs them with a frown on his face, and makes his way to my closet. "If there's something you like, don't be shy. Just take it." I force a weak smile at him before opening up the door to leave.

"W-Wait!" Yuu-chan whispers. I pause and turn to look at him.

"Yes?"

"W-What about you?" I look at him confused.

"What about me?"

"Aren't you going to eat?" I force a weak laugh.

"I'll live without it. Goodnight, my beautiful princess."

I walk out the door, feeling nothing but a pain in my dead, cold, black, heart.

~

A.N. Please vote and comment! Thanks guys :) I'm sorry I took so long to update...I've been so busy, lazy, and feeling sick lately...so yeah. Updates have been slow on all my stories.

Just so you guys know, I'm working on two more MikaYuu fanfics that aren't public yet. I'll let you guys know when I've published them!

If you're interested, check out our (remember my sister Mia and I share this account) profile and look at our other books, if you're interested. Most of mine are really bad...xD I like to stick with my new ones. xD

Anyways...have a wonderful rest of your day/night! (It's nighttime for me lol). Thanks for reading! I love you all. :) xx

~Nia :D xoxo