Basic Boys

I sat on the floor of Studio A playing the music watching all my friends practice the group dance. "Tori, time for hip hop!" Ms. Jeanette smiled walking out the studio with me. "Are you nervous about doing hip hop?" She asked. "Why would I, I'm nervous about my solo!" I giggled. "Don't be, you'll be great!" She hugged me. We walked in to Studio B and all eyes were on me. "Okay everyone, listen up!" Ms. Jeanette shouted, "this is Tori I'm sure you've seen her around the studio, she's one of the top dancers in the studio shes great in each style especially lyrical and uh, hip hop!" She motioned for me to walk towards her. "So uh, why is she here?" One of the guys asked. "Because you guys need a LOT of work in the group and she's the best hip hopper in the studio! No more questions get up and let's learn the dance!" She clapped. Ms. Jeanette pulled me and a freckled boy to the side, "Cam, I know I promised you that you would be the lead but it would be better for us if Tori is the lead!" She whispered. "Are you kidding me?!" Cameron snapped, "You promised!" He began to get red. " I know, I know it's just what's best for the group!" She apologized. He just rolled his eyes and stormed to the other side of the studio.

I dropped on the floor covered in sweat. "Good rehearsal everybody!" Ms. Jeanette announced, "Tori, I'm giving you thirty minutes then meet me in Studio C for your solo rehearsal!" "Ugh!" I groaned and rolled to my side. I dragged myself off the floor to see all eyes on me. "What!" I snapped. "It's just the fact you're in a bra and underwear!" One of the boys laughed. "It's a crop top and booty shorts!" I exclaimed. "Don't get mad we all love the view!" One of the boys smirked. "You guys are all pervs!" I grabbed my water bottle and made my way towards the door.