Chapter 02: Tsuna

Start from the beginning

They arrive at a small hut Alaude stopped in front of.

"Oi! Alaude! Why'd you suddenly run off like that? We have a mis-"

"We're already here." Alaude interrupts Giotto.

Giotto and Asari glance at each other before staring at the small house.

*Knock Knock

"Coming!" A woman's voice shouted from the other side of the door.

The door opened revealing a petite woman. "Oh! You guys came! M-My L-l-lord too! What an hon-honor! I'm Ka-katrina!" The woman bowed. "Please come in!"

Giotto thanks the woman and walks inside, his Guardians right behind him. "The boy?" Giotto questions.

Katrina stands up straight. "Oh he's-"

Alaude immediately walks passed her and into the only room.

"Alaude!" Giotto calls him; him and Asari shocked by his behavior today.

They follow Alaude into the room. Only to be stopped by a little boy who sat up-right on a bed. The boy slowly looked at the three men. His eyes a dull brown color as if he were lifeless. His eyes puffy as a sign he cried for long hours.

Alaude stares at the boy before putting his handcuffs away and backing into the corner. "Disappointed." Is all he says minding his business now.

'Hm? Was he looking forward to this child? -de gozaru.' Asari thought while looking at Alaude. He then looked at the boy. 'This child. What has he been through? And... It feels like he's possessed...?'

Giotto walks up to the boy and kneels beside the bed. Asari and Katrina widen their eyes when they realize how much the little boy resembles Giotto.

"Oh~?" Alaude says surprised.

"What's the meaning of this? -de gozaru." Asari questions, his voice filled with shock.

"You look so much alike!" Katrina shouts.

Giotto shocked, studied the child. He then spoke, "Who are you?"

The child remained silent.

"Oh, he doesn't talk. We've been asking him questions all this time but it seems he doesn't understand our language. I think he's a foreigner." Katrina says while she walks up to the other side of the bed and holds the boy's hand.

Asari suddenly walked to the boy surprising the other three adults. The boy looked at Asari. Giotto moved out from his spot and Asari took over.

"Asari what are you going to do?" Giotto questions as he stands near Alaude.

"Hello! I'm Ugestu Asari. And you are? -de gozaru." Asari smiles at the boy.

*Silence

"As if that was going to work." Alaude states.