Chapter 38- Cheeseballs

Mia's POV

Ashton's head was leaning against mine, his eyes were closed and he was smiling. Is it the right time to say, HOLY MOTHER OF CHEESEBALLS. I'm sorry, I don't even know what I'm saying because I'm still on cloud nine.

Ashton kissed me. Ashton fucking kissed me!!! *internal dance party*

I look at Ashton smiling at me, and now he's eyes are open, his beautiful eyes staring down at mine. I pecked him on his lips, making him grin from ear to ear. He gives me a long, lingering kiss and pulls away. A throat clearing made Ashton move from on top of me and we both look towards the doorway, staring at Liam.

"Umm M, I'm going out for the whole day today, just thought that I should inform." He says,

"Yeah alright." I say and nod,

"What were you guys doing, may I ask?" He asks,

"Just having some great couple time." Ashton replies with a smirk. Liam glared down at Ashton, and he looked jealous for some reason.

Stupid Liam! Why is he jealous?

Ashton balances himself back on top of me and continuously pecked me all over my face. But why is he even kissing me? Not that I'm complaining, but it's just that he doesn't like me, right?

"Get ready sweet cheeks." He says,

"Ready for what?" I ask,

"I have two deals to make today, help me get the deal?" He asks,

I squeal and pull Ashton into a hug. He just chuckles and gets up off of me. He walks towards the washroom but then stops and looks at me, "wanna have a shower with me? I mean that's what married people do right?" He says, making me blush uncontrollably,

"Shut up Ashton!" I scream, making him chuckle.

I walk into the closet and start searching for a very sexy dress. I'll just go with a short dress in case I have to run around like a crazy person on the loose. I remove a strapless sweetheart simple dress with red heels to go with it.

It's looked really cute! I honestly fell in love with this dress once I saw it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It's looked really cute! I honestly fell in love with this dress once I saw it. Since I already had my shower, I just wear my dress and heels then walk towards the dressing table and start applying my makeup. With minimal makeup and a signature hot red lipstick, my makeup was done. I then put my hair in an updo with loose strands hanging by my face. With one last look at the mirror, I was good to go.

I sat on the edge of the bed and pick up my book, going through each of it contents. I guess you all now know that I have cancer. I mean, I don't like to talk about it too much. I just like to forget about it and live my life as if I have all my life to love my Flynn Rider or Aladdin.

Ashton leaves the washroom looking fresh with a towel wrapped around his waist. Water drops were dripping down his abs and his hair was a wet mess. He looked sexy as fuck. He looks at me and smirks. I start fanning myself, making him chuckle.

He walks into the closet and  comes out of in no time, dressed up in his grey tuxedo. Looking sexy, might I add. He walked towards me and leans in next to my ear, "you look hot." He whispers, his minty breath fanning my neck, making me shudder and blush.

"Ready to leave sweet cheeks?"

"Ready!"

He intertwined his fingers with mine and we leave the room.

It's show time!

********
I have nothing to say, so y'all can proceed with the book. Comment and vote;)

Quote:
"Fred: [singing] Six intrepid friends, led by Fred, their leader, Freeeeed! Fred's Angels, mm-mm-mm! Fred's Angels, mm-mm-mm! Harnessing the power of the sun with the ancient amulet they found in the attic! Mmm-m-mm! The amulet is green! Mmm-m-mm! It's prob'ly an emerald...

Wasabi: Fred? I will LASER-HAND you in the face!"
- Big Hero 6

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•